A little flex time
At Juno, we're on a mission to improve the way people feel at work, for good 🌍
What does that mean? 🤔
We work with progressive businesses around the world to reimagine their relationship with their employees. Our on-demand wellbeing marketplace is beloved by employees. Over the past two years, Juno has had a huge impact on peoples' lives.
Over 7,000 employees use Juno, in over 53 countries. Our community of 150+ clients includes the likes of Bolt, OysterHR and Paddle.
Who’s this perfect for? 🎟
We are looking for a hungry, driven and confident individual who wants to build their career in Sales.
You are a great communicator, with confidence and an eagerness to spread the word of Juno and work your way up in a fast paced scaling business.
Main Responsibilities 📩
- Build the sales pipeline for your team-mates in sales
- Use email, phone and social media to contact prospective deals
- Build a rapport with contacts and confidently communicate the benefits of Juno
- Set meetings and help the team close sales deals
Key things we’ll be looking for in applicants 🔑
- No prior experience needed, just a strong energy and confidence
- The drive and hunger to do great work and help your team-mates
- The desire to build a career in sales
What can we offer you? 🎁
- 31 days holiday + local holidays
- A £500 WFH allowance
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform
- A generous sales commission
- Employee share options scheme
- Flexible remote working