A little flex time
At Juno, we're on a mission to improve the way people feel at work, for good 🌍
What does that mean? 🤔
We work with progressive businesses around the world to reimagine their relationship with their employees. Our on-demand wellbeing marketplace is beloved by employees. Over the past two years, Juno has had a huge impact on peoples' lives.
Over 4,000 employees use Juno, in over 38 countries. Our community of 150+ clients includes the likes of Bolt, OysterHR and Paddle.
Who’s this perfect for? 🎟
We are looking for a Head of Engineering with extensive experience creating market leading products along with tech solutions to facilitate business teams. As a functional leader you would have built strong engineering teams while providing technical oversight and guidance.
Our Current Tech Stack
- AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, EC2, S3, RDS)
- Integration/Unit Testing (Cypress/Jest)
Day-to-day tasks will include 📩
- Reorganise our product into a scalable and secure platform with extreme reliability and performance.
- Define our architecture for products and tech with a focus on quality control and code optimisation.
- Think ahead - be able to identify, diagnose, and estimate problems while building innovative sustainable solutions.
- Managing the strategic roadmap for all things technology, including security, networks, DevOps etc. across both tech and product functions.
- Develop and continuously empower the business with capabilities and functions to sustain and enable hyper growth.
The key things that we will be looking for in applicants 🔑
- At least 3+ years experience in a similar role
- A background in Travel/Marketplace Tech or eCommerce
- A track record of leading teams that create products with amazing experiences
- A background in building platforms for enterprise level clients (SaaS)
- Extensive technical hands on experience across back-end, front-end, data and analytics, infrastructure, CI/CD, etc.
- Experience in building, scaling and optimising technical teams of all levels.
- Experience in leading a high achieving engineering team.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills - building strong cross-team relationships across the business.
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, high pressure, test and learn environment.
- Passion, energy and the will to win
What can we offer you? 🎁
- 31 days holiday
- A £500 WFH allowance
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform
- Employee share options scheme
- Flexible remote working