At Juno, we’re on a mission to improve the way people feel at work, for good
What does that mean?
We work with progressive businesses around the world to reimagine their relationship with their employees. Our on-demand wellbeing marketplace is beloved by employees and employers alike and over the past two years, Juno has made a huge impact on peoples’ lives.
Over 10,000 employees use Juno, in over 70 countries. Our community of 200+ clients includes the likes of Bolt, OysterHR and Paddle.
Who is this perfect for?
We are looking for an experienced, strategic Chief of Staff to join the leadership team and help our A-player team reach their goals. This role is critical in this phase of rapid growth at Juno. You are an excellent communicator and coach. You work diligently with all sides of the business to bring your vast experience growing the commercial interests of a global tech business.
You know how to get the best out of people and energise those around you. You set an example for the rest of the team to follow.
You’ve been in small startups, perhaps even a founder yourself, and you’ve seen it through to scaleup, series A and beyond. You know how to handle the pressure of runway, targets, venture capitalists, hiring.
You know exactly what the terms LTV, runway, burn/return, ARPU, mean.
- - Working with the CEO to analyse business performance and make critical business decisions that inform our strategy, operations and overall execution
- - Supporting all team leads as they move towards achieving their goals
- - Oversee the effective launch of test and learn frameworks
- - Ensuring Juno’s service is best in class for our clients and members
- - Crafting, reviewing and managing OKRs across teams, tracking progress and creating a culture of recognition and accountability
- - Supporting Juno with hiring and culture
What you have
- - Seed to Series A startup experience (non-negotiable)
- - A calm, experienced personality that is adept at simplifying complex concepts
- - Expertise working with a B2B scaling business with less than 50 employees
- - You’re comfortable with data but you’re more in your element dealing with people and personalities
- - Proven experience organising and directing multiple teams and departments, always promoting collaboration within teams and a dedication to efficient productivity
- - Very resourceful, can do a lot with a little
- - A good understanding of business operations, corporate development and strategy
- - Get-stuff-done attitude, grit and results obsession with an open and direct mantra
A really nice to have
- Experience in financial modelling and budgeting
- Board experience
- Investor relations and fundraising experience Key Things we’ll be looking for in applicants
- At least 6 years experience in a similar role
- Experience within B2B global startups/scaleups
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, high pressure, test and learn environment
- 31 days holiday + local holidays
- A £500 WFH allowance
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform
- Employee share options scheme
- Flexible remote working
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Juno provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Juno is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Juno
What employees are saying
"Juno has a very chill work environment, everyone works hard to make it work and hard work is recognised."
Anonymous Marketing Executive at Juno