Talent Acquisition Partner
*Please note, this role is London based, and you must be able to travel into office 2-3 days per week*
Are you a dynamic and ambitious recruiter ready to join a global fast-growth RPO?
Perhaps you’re looking for better opportunities for progression and development within a company that values your work life balance?
instant impact is hiring!
We’re looking for ambitious Talent Partners to join our growing global team!
What will I be doing?
In this role you would be supporting the hiring, process development, and D&I investment within one of our exciting clients (ranging over a number of verticals such as Finance, Tech, Events, Sustainability etc). You would play an integral part in the success of the partnership.
To top it off …whilst working on the client’s account you would still benefit from working for Instant Impact. Giving you access to lovely bunch of 65+ of us Instant Impact (er’s) globally that are all working on different projects and accounts as internal talent teams for businesses.
What ARE the benefits of working with us?
- We’re Flexa accredited, and have 5* on Glassdoor
- Our internal progression strategy puts your own personal career goals first and foremost
- Work with a highly motivated team of experienced recruiters, with regular in-house training
- All the juicy bits of recruitment, like competitive salary and bonus structure, socials, lunches, Work from Anywhere policy..
- Flexible, hybrid working (extended lunch breaks, wfh options)
- £200 home office budget, and £500 personal L&D budget
- Internal mobility - take on new challenges when you feel the time is right!
Who are you?
- You’re currently working in a recruitment focused role in either an agency, internally or an RPO format
- You’re experienced in maintaining stakeholder relationships
- You have an excellent sourcing skill set
- You have a genuine passion for recruitment and people
- You’re excited about joining a fast-growth business with clear progression opportunities
- You thrive on achieving objectives, delivering results and want to take your career to the next level
Instant Impact are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Should you need any reasonable adjustments made to this application process, or need this job advert in different formatting, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Instant Impact provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Instant Impact is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Instant Impact
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
My schedule is super flexible. I don’t feel guilty if i have an appointment in the middle of the day, like I have in past jobs. It’s great that I’m trusted to take care of my personal business, and know I’ll still get my job done!"
Anonymous Instant Impact Employee