🌳 Infogrid began in 2018 on a mission to make buildings more sustainable, buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
🚀We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; Infogrid now operates across the globe with over 300 people helping to drive our mission forward.
Like most (if not all) tech startups, Infogrid is in a constant state of evolution which drives improvements and helps us continue on our path to success. With that comes a phenomenal opportunity for a VP Product to join us and build the long term, product led strategy from scratch, for a tech company looking to rid the world or real estate based Co2 emissions.
Rarely does such an opportunity exist to do what this role will do, and very rarely do companies do what we're doing.
We're happy for this role to be located in either the U.K or U.S, either/or is good for us.
What will you be doing?
- Create vision and strategy: Establish and own Infogrid’s IoT and smart building product vision and strategy, objectives, and key metrics. Be responsible for working with multiple C-level and VP stakeholders in creating a clear, enduring, and strategic roadmap
- Product specialist: Grow and nurture the Product Management function leaning on your industry experience and product knowledge and expertise.
- Promote innovation and guide change: Proactively innovate and launch new processes or improvements that have a significant business impact, gaining buy-in across the company.
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders: Build and nurture strong business relationships with partners, customers, and internal stakeholder establishing credibility and fostering mutual trust that results in influential capabilities to help drive business outcomes.
- Organisational leadership: Attract and retain top talent while holding your team and peers accountable for delivering outcomes. Establish yourself as a leader that people respect and want to follow. Disambiguate and create clarity out of complex and novel problems.
- Deliver results: Deliver business outcomes through your team and cross functional influence.
- Builds and retains top talent: Improve and expand the team by attracting, developing, and retaining high performing Engineering talent who excel within a diverse and inclusive environment
There's a couple of things we really need, and a few things we'd love to have,.
- Facilities Management industry experience is essential, and if you've worked in the IOT space that would be great too!
- Experienced Product leader with track record of creating Product strategy from the ground up within a similar size B2B SaaS business.
- Experience in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders with a brand recognition of a product influencer and thought leader.
- Strong Product acumen.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influential skills.
- Ability to live with ambiguity and turn it into clarity.
- Ability to initiate and drive change.
- Ability to coach, influence and grow product teams to achieve alignment, foster collaboration and build resilience in a fast changing and hyper growth environment.
- BS in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- 10+ years of product management experience in B2B SaaS companies
Come save the world with us!
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Infogrid provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Infogrid is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Infogrid
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Tallinn, Remote (USA, EMEA, APAC)
What employees are saying
"Infogrid is amazing at offering flexibility. I am currently working fully remote and whilst I have a place in the office, I can be there as much or as little as I want. I love that things move very fast here, whenever I have had a query or a blocker, it's always been resolved really quickly."
Anonymous Product Manager at Infogrid