🌳 Infogrid began in 2018 on a mission to make buildings more sustainable, buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
🚀We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; Infogrid now operates across the globe with over 300 people helping to drive our mission forward.
The Infogrid mission is a lofty one, as a Senior Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for converting leads into opportunities at large enterprise accounts using a variety of sales tools and communication channels.
The SSDR is responsible for generating new business opportunities. By qualifying leads and prospecting through existing business accounts to engage with prospective buyers using cold email, cold calling, social selling, and networking.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further establish their sales skills, engage leaders at enterprise corporations and work in a dynamic fast growth environment. Your impact will be clear helping large enterprises to reduce carbon emissions and combat climate change.
What we think you'll need to be successful:
- Confidence engaging with prospects to understand their needs and establish rapport as a first point of contact at Infogrid
- Ability to use sales CRM software to run outbound email campaigns to potential clients using sales automation software
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities through engaging with clients on Zoom, email and other communication channels
- Good communication skills to work closely with the sales and marketing team
- Prior sales experience is required (6 months -1 year)
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting into business accounts via cold call, email, and social strategies
- Driving sales growth and pipeline by setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Maintaining and organizing an annual book of business
- Be a subject matter expert and evangelist of Frontier Marketing’s expansive list of branding solutions
- Producing creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments and influence company revenue
***Please note we can only currently hire employees in the following states: Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Florida, Illinois, California
Come save the world with us!
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Infogrid provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Infogrid is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Infogrid
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Tallinn, Remote (USA, EMEA, APAC)
What employees are saying
"Infogrid is amazing at offering flexibility. I am currently working fully remote and whilst I have a place in the office, I can be there as much or as little as I want. I love that things move very fast here, whenever I have had a query or a blocker, it's always been resolved really quickly."
Anonymous Product Manager at Infogrid