Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
We are looking for a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer to consult and work with current and future customers. Pre-Sales Engineers are vital - trusted advisors in developing solutions to support our customers’ healthy, efficient and sustainable smart buildings solutions.
The Senior Pre-Sales Engineer role will:
- Serve as a technical expert who deeply understands the Infogrid solution, use cases, platform, API, sensors ecosystem and integrations.
- Alongside sales and customer success colleagues, consult with customers to understand their business objectives and pain points, and demonstrate the value of Infogrid solutions.
- Lead technical responses to enterprise customer RFI and RFP processes.
- Lead scoping and requirements gathering for new opportunities.
- Deliver technical presentations, training, and solution demonstrations to customers.
- Work with Sales, Customer Success, external partners and Product teams to assess, develop, and deliver the best solutions for customers.
- Contribute to our knowledge management by writing documentation for the design, implementation, and management of Infogrid solutions.
- Assist internally and externally with the technical overview and introduction of new products.
- Represent the “Voice of the Customer” during product roadmap discussions.
- Work with marketing to build technical marketing material.
What we think you'll need to be successful:
- Experience communicating to senior technical and business audiences through excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A technical degree (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (ideally with IoT and/or SaaS solutions).
- Technical background with 5+ years’ experience.
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.