Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Controller who loves a high growth, dynamic and flexible working environment, collaborating with colleagues from across the globe and committing to making the world more sustainable!
This will include further building out the global controllership organisation, especially across EMEA, US and APAC. Improving financial reporting, reviewing and improving processes and internal controls with scalability in mind. A creative and energetic team player, you are eager to tackle new and exciting challenges, to drive efficiency and have fun while doing it.
Working on a project bases across all finance functions; Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Financial Reporting and Tax Compliance to ensure accurate, timely and compliant financial reporting for both consolidated IFRS reporting as well as local GAAPs.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will on a project basis be focused on managing financial and operational reporting, reviewing and improving processes and internal controls, managing outsourced accountants, and ensuring tax compliance across all the jurisdictions.
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- A self starter who can build out our finance function from the ground up. This will involve implementing new systems, creating controls and developing processes and reporting to support data driven decision making by the business.
- A love of communication - you enjoy helping others understand where we stand financially and know how to make complex issues simple enough for anyone to understand.
- Solid accounting background, specially on IFRS 15, IFRS 16, IAS 38 and IFRS 2, with the ability to set the framework for the accounting team, write policies and ensure full compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Knowledge of UK and international VAT, as well as an understanding of transfer pricing.
- Work with our outsourced accounting partners to complete local statutory accounts and R&D tax credit claims.
- Identify, Engage, and Manage Regional Professional Service Firms to ensure we uphold and adhere to Statutory Compliance Requirements.
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.