Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
Our ambitious and fast growing commercial function is looking for a Sales Enablement Lead who will launch and lead our Sales Enablement team at Infogrid. Working across multiple regions, the lead will be working closely with the sales, sales operations, partnership and marketing functions to ensure strategic alignment and to execute on our global enablement needs.
Other Responsibilities will include :
- Leading the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales function.
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling the sales function to understand and sell infogrids solutions.
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand coursework, and instructor-led sales training.
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of coursework and sales enablement content usage.
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Supports frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program.
- Manages various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales enablement activities.
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- To be successful it will be important for this individual to have had experience in setting up and managing a complex Sales Enablement Team of both specialists and Managers.
- To have extensive knowledge of: sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer's journey alignment.
- Sales management best practices, including pipeline management and developmental sales coaching.
- Expert ability to manage projects from concept to completion.
- Black belt in facilitation and collaboration
- 5-7 years of direct experience in sales enablement and/or sales training required.
- Experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred.
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterward.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.