Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
- Sourcing third-party installers, generating deployment plans and coordinating installations
- Overseeing progress across all installations within the region
- Training installers
- Preparing the platform prior to/after installation
- Troubleshooting throughout all of the above and being consistently on the lookout for gaps in the way we work
- Providing consistent, high-quality feedback of pain points to Product to help in their prioritisation
- Finding ways to leverage tooling to make your role more efficient
- Liaising with key stakeholders (e.g., customer success, clients, installers, sales, leadership)
What we think you need to be successful in this role:
- Must have:
- Experience in project management, ideally in the installation of physical hardware in a B2B environment
- Top-tier organisational skills
- Excellent people & interpersonal skills
- Commercial mindset
- Proven track record in Europe
- Nice to have:
- Startup/scaleup experience
- Good technical knowledge, particularly in IoT
- Passion for sustainability
- Experience working in the Middle East and Africa
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.