Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
We’re people-first, and you can see this in our investment in our People Experience team, who take an innovative approach to developing products that put our employees’ needs at the heart of all we do. People Operations is the engine that fuels our success, ensuring our systems, processes and policies are maintained and improved as we scale, supporting the best-in-class experiences for candidates and employees.
The Head of People Operations will lead a talented People Ops function through an exciting period of growth. Your team will integrate our People tools & vendors, maximise efficiency across our employee experiences and utilise data to ensure we’re making smart decisions.
You will provide business insights to various levels of seniority across the business, displaying them in the most effective way for your audience, using tools such as dashboards, visualisation and storytelling to strengthen your message - and, working closely with other People areas, you’ll develop a roadmap of operational support for our suite of employee products.
If you’re a people-person with a data-driven mindset who’s ready to join a rapidly-scaling business, whilst saving the planet at the same time, then this might be the role for you…
- You will be developing, embedding and continuously improving our People processes, policies and technology as we scale
- You’ll own our People systems, managing relationships with vendors and keeping abreast of the latest tools and industry developments
- You will be responsible for the operational support for our end-to-end employee lifecycle experiences through optimisation, LEAN practices and automation
- Partnering with People Team functions, IT, and Finance, you’ll ensure technology, process and systems requirements are met and will develop improvement strategies for areas of need
- Finding, growing and leading a high performing People Operations team
- Be a steward of People Experience by freeing up more time for human contact
What we think you need to be successful in this role:
- Breadth of experience reviewing and defining HR processes, embedding new ways of working and maintaining our people technology
- Strong ability to communicate with people at all levels of the business
- An awareness of the different tools used in various areas of HR - you’ll know the difference between an ATS and an LMS
- An ability to understand the end user, build out customer journeys and map internal processes
- A team player with leadership skills and an organised and analytical mindset
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.