Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
The Head of Partner Marketing is responsible for leading partner marketing for Infogrid globally. This person will manage, lead and deliver innovative demand generation programmes across our global partner network to help achieve pipeline goals, increase brand awareness of our partner programme across our partner ecosystem, and support the Partnerships team in growing the number of partners within our partner ecosystem.
You will need to be able to operate independently and possess both a deep understanding of partner related campaign strategies, as well as the ability to manage relationships with key partner stakeholders, communicating, developing and executing on those strategies, as well as reporting on the results.
As you lead and build our partner marketing function, managing a team of one initially, you will be required to be hands on and be comfortable working in a fast paced and rapidly growing business. On joining, an immediate priority is the management of our new partner portal, Allbound, and the day-to-day running of it and ensuring that it’s being leveraged to meet KPIs.
Success in this role is measured by the acquisition of new contacts within existing and new partner accounts, and the growth and quality of new partner-driven opportunities and pipeline, which will enable the Partnerships and Sales team to hit their sales and quota targets.
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- 7+ years in B2B marketing, with demonstrable experience supporting and leading channel partners and/or partner programmes.
- Strong understanding of channel routes to market and channel enablement.
- Experience using data to set/measure pipeline targets, optimise channel mix and maximise ROI.
- Previous experience setting up and managing a partner portal that engages, informs, and motivates multiple partners and ultimately drives business growth.
- Experience with setting up and managing ‘Allbound’ successfully a plus. Strong professional presence and excellent interpersonal skills. Strong project management skills.
- Ability to communicate the marketing plan to key stakeholders and ability to gather feedback and refine plans accordingly.
- Short-term and long-term marketing plan development, market segment targeting and campaign goal setting.
- Leadership and initiative to drive business objectives.
- Ability to direct content building required for complex demand creationLearn quickly and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organisational requirements.
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.