Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the marketing database with a focus on nurturing and moving contracts through the customer lifecycle. You will have experience in segmenting contacts to effectively target the right people at the right time with the right message.
You will be able to identify opportunities to email contacts at different stages of the customer lifecycle based on analysis and test and learn techniques and will conduct regular analysis to provide recommendations on how to improve campaign success.
This is a completely new role with lots of scope to build a function from scratch. As such, you will need to be extremely organised and methodical in order to help us set up the foundations for scalable growth including building customer segments, establishing naming conventions, email hierarchies, checklists and a calendar of activity.
As a part of this role, you will own a series of company newsletters (focused on different audience segments) and you will need to work closely with the SDR team in building out a framework for managing sequences that they send out.
In this role you will need to be incredibly data-driven, constantly reviewing email and workflow performance and optimising them to improve overall campaign performance.
What we think you'll need to be successful
- Experience in B2B marketing (preferably in a high-growth SaaS / tech business)
- Experience in an email marketing role - executing both internal and external email programmes for employees, customers and prospects and measuring KPIs
- Ability to design, execute and test email templates that drive engagement and results
- Deep experience using CRM and Marketing Automation platforms - extra marks for experience using and optimising HubSpot to drive performance
- Experience managing and segmenting vast volumes of CRM contact data, to drive tailored campaigns and messaging into different audiences and measuring the output
- Proven experience of working on lifecycle automated email campaigns
- Extremely data-driven, confident analysing results and data to help drive campaign optimisation
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong professional presence and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to communicate the marketing plan to key stakeholders and ability to gather feedback and refine plans accordingly
- Short-term and long-term marketing plan development, market segment targeting and campaign goal setting
- Leadership and initiative to drive business objectives
- Learns quickly and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organisational requirements
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.