Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
We are seeking to appoint a senior member of our US marketing team to lead the strategy, delivery, and measurement of global digital marketing programs. Initially this will be a hands-on role, but over time the successful candidate will build and lead a team that executes across web strategy, web development, web experience, SEO, conversion rate optimisation, analytics and paid media (paid social & search). This is a huge opportunity for a seasoned marketer to build a world-class digital marketing function for a hyper growth, mission driven company that will not only impact our business but also help save the planet!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own, develop and execute the digital marketing plan and strategies that will enable us to attain optimal pipeline coverage and drive our growth across the US, EMEA and APAC.
- Evaluate target audiences, customer segmentation and buyer journeys, to develop digital experiences and always-on campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate the buyer.
- Evolve our website so it’s optimised for demand generation and drives SEO, attracts and converts leads, aligns with our go-to-market, supports the buyer journey and fuels growth.
- Maximise the performance of our website and campaign landing pages; build and lead a web development team; design and implement web development processes and workflows.
- Lead the paid media and performance marketing team, including planning, executing and optimising digital campaigns such as paid search, paid social, display and programmatic.
- Support campaign/field marketing with landing page production and paid social execution.
- Work closely with our creative partners to ensure paid social and display campaigns have compelling, engaging and high performing creatives and assets.
- Work closely with content marketing to ensure we have optimal content and assets on our website that attract key personas that convert into business opportunities.
- Own performance marketing metrics including defining critical KPIs and ongoing results. Use data to set/measure targets, optimise channel mix and maximise efficiencies and ROI.
- Ensure the digital marketing team achieves objectives, KPIs and pipeline targets.
- Keep abreast of new web technologies, social media tools and digital marketing trends.
What we think you will need to be successful:
- Experience in B2B digital marketing with broadly across all key areas: Web management & experience, landing page optimisation, SEO, SEM/PPC, SMO, CRO, CRM/Hubspot.
- You’ll demonstrate a deep understanding of B2B SaaS marketing and demand generation across multiple digital channels.
- Hands-on experience using all major digital platforms: Wordpress, CMS, Google Ads / SA360, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, analytics, programmatic display, day-to-day website management.
- Exceptional analytical skills, including synthesising data from Google Analytics and CRM systems (Hubspot) to build an end-to-end view of customer journeys. Experience defining marketing KPIs and targets focused on marketing attribution and pipeline attainment.
- Experience optimising to budgets and meeting/exceeding monthly goals for spend, revenue, customer acquisition, and other key performance metrics.
- A proactive self-starter who’s able to demonstrate initiative and critical/strategic thinking as well as exceptional attention to detail.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude and is happy to work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrable experience with A/B and multivariate testing and actioning results.
- Experience building, growing and coaching a digital marketing team. Experience managing freelancers, digital and creative agencies. Confident working with senior stakeholders.
- Familiarity with the enterprise IT / software industry is a plus.
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.