Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
We are looking for a fast-thinking, hyper-organised Deployment Specialist to join our Operations Team. Reporting to the Director of Operations, your role will be to oversee and accelerate the installation of sensors upon their arrival at our clients’ facilities across the Americas and more specifically the US. This is a critical operations role as, without installation, we would not be able to gather the data on which our best-in-class solutions are built. You will work closely with our Customer Success team, our clients' installation teams, and third party installers to achieve success.
The role will involve significant hands-on project management, sourcing and training of installers and doing whatever it takes to accelerate these installations. You will help create systems and processes and implement tools that will become best practices across other geographies. You need to love working in a fast-paced, dynamic company and will need to be able to work with stakeholders (virtually) from around the region. You should be eager to tackle new challenges and have an absolute passion for rapid delivery.
Typical day-to-day experiences in the role
- Sourcing third-party installers, generating deployment plans and coordinating installations
- Overseeing progress across all installations within the region
- Training installers
- Preparing the platform prior to/after installation
- Troubleshooting throughout all of the above and being consistently on the lookout for gaps in the way we work
- Providing consistent, high-quality feedback of pain points to the Product team to help in their prioritization
- Finding ways to leverage tooling to make your role more efficient
- Liaising with key stakeholders (e.g., customer success, clients, installers, sales, leadership)
- Traveling onsite to regional clients to oversee installs will be essential as we build out our processes
- Top-tier organizational skills
- Experience in project management, ideally in the installation of physical hardware in a B2B environment
- Excellent people & interpersonal skills
- Commercial mindset
- Proven track record in the US
Nice to have
- Startup/scaleup experience
- Good technical knowledge, particularly in IoT
- Passion for sustainability
- Experience working in the other parts of the Americas
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.