Influencer is a data-led, global influencer marketing business with a unique, end-to-end ‘people power & platform power’ approach. Their data-led ideation studio, brand platform and creator app join forces to deliver impact at scale. Influencer is championing a movement towards ‘True Human Influence’ - the more tangible, scaled outcomes creators can drive beyond just likes and impressions.
From big brand launches to shifting perceptions and from riding fast trends to driving footfall - Influencer’s creative minds let data ‘art-direct’ the journey to the outcome, while powerful technologies for both brands and creators make it easy and speedy to activate at scale.
On top of this, Influencer’s technologies are supercharged by official data integrations with the world’s leading social platforms for an extra layer of accuracy. Influencer is recognised as an Official Global Marketing Partner of both TikTok and Meta.
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and OG YouTuber Caspar Lee, Influencer has a global team of 90+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. From Google to Amazon and from Coca-Cola to Visit Dubai, and even TikTok and Meta - brands across every vertical tap into the power of True Human Influence all year round.
We also earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
In this exciting role you will be working alongside Product and supporting the technology team.
- Develop new user-facing features on the frontend side
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Take ownership of the Frontend development;
- Document technical decisions and approaches;
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in the team;
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 3+ year of experience with React.js
- Strong knowledge of Typescript
- Working experience with of Apollo GraphQL Client
- Experience with CI/CD set up, Docker
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Proactive position in architecture preparation, solution development, processes improvements
- Strong knowledge of CSS, flex and grid layout
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic.
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level (verbal and written)
Would be a plus if you have:
- Working experience with building a microservice architecture
- Understanding and experience with event-driven architecture
- Experience in developing and scaling server applications in AWS ecosystem
- Experience with Node.js
- Working experience with Angular.js
- Working experience with Storybook
- Working experience with yarn, yarn workspaces, Lerna monorepo
- GraphAPI or other social network APIs (TikTok, Twitter)
- Advanced English level
- Mentoring experience
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making Influencer an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- 22 days holiday a year
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- Large progressions for growth - you’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for our company
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York
United Arab Emirates
What employees are saying
I feel employees are a lot happier with their work-life balance now that we have a flexible approach to working. No one feels bad about having to go to a doctors appointment and working from home