Influencer is a data-led, global influencer marketing business with a unique, end-to-end ‘people power & platform power’ approach. Their data-led ideation studio, brand platform and creator app join forces to deliver impact at scale. Influencer is championing a movement towards ‘True Human Influence’ - the more tangible, scaled outcomes creators can drive beyond just likes and impressions.
From big brand launches to shifting perceptions and from riding fast trends to driving footfall - Influencer’s creative minds let data ‘art-direct’ the journey to the outcome, while powerful technologies for both brands and creators make it easy and speedy to activate at scale.
On top of this, Influencer’s technologies are supercharged by official data integrations with the world’s leading social platforms for an extra layer of accuracy. Influencer is recognised as an Official Global Marketing Partner of both TikTok and Meta.
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and OG YouTuber Caspar Lee, Influencer has a global team of 100+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. From Google to Amazon and from Coca-Cola to Visit Dubai, and even TikTok and Meta - brands across every vertical tap into the power of True Human Influence all year round.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry. We were placed in the Top 50 Best companies to work for, Campaigns Best Places’ to work in 2021 & 2022, and recently were named the 42nd Fastest growing UK Tech company by Deloitte.
We also earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
This role will be working in the Advertisers Pod, who are responsible for the delivery of all client direct campaigns. You will be working across brands including but not limited to Amazon, SharkNinja, Vodafone and ITV.
- Leading by example across the wider delivery team and Advertisers Pod
- Overseeing the delivery of all Advertisers campaigns
- Managing the delivery of designated Advertisers campaigns
- Leading on internal and external delivery calls and updates
- Forecasting project delivery MoM inclusive of creator and content delivery changes
- Responsible for reporting on budget management, content and creator delivery to the Head of Advertisers
- Working with your direct reports to ensure they are supported and delivering on key objectives for the client and campaigns
- Support the Head of Advertisers with developing forward-thinking and impactful content strategies; show your experience and advice on what works from a delivery perspective
- Take ownership of key accounts delivery, helping the Head of Advertisers to ensure repeat bookings and advising on upsell opportunities
- 5+ years working in an agency or brand within client services (ideally in advertising/social/creative).
- It would be advantageous if you have multi market experience across global campaigns.
- You are passionate and have an understanding of influencer marketing, social media, branded content and digital marketing and how it’s evolving.
- You have the ability to be autonomous, to lead on client projects confidently alongside your team
- You are commercially aware, organised, confident and communicate exceptionally well
- You are meticulous with your planning and can think of creative ways to get ahead of the game and exceed your targets
- You are curious and open-minded! You stay up to date with industry trends and cultural news.
- You care about Influencer’s mission to #makewaves and want to have some fun along the way!
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making Influencer an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- Flexi working hours & Working From Home + 4pm finish on Friday!
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- Large progressions for growth - you’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for our company
- The choice of Health Insurance through Vitality or Juno
- EAP through Health Assured
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free breakfast and end of month free lunch Thursdays (when in office!)
- Yearly tenure celebrations!
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York
United Arab Emirates
What employees are saying
I feel employees are a lot happier with their work-life balance now that we have a flexible approach to working. No one feels bad about having to go to a doctors appointment and working from home