Influencer enables brands to be seen at scale across digital; driving growth and guaranteed success on social media. We build meaningful relationships between creators and brands, whilst making advertising effective, but more importantly inclusive.
Our purpose is to Make Waves; an idea seeded in the fact that our creators tell stories that build human connections, which set off waves of influence. These waves of influence become our data layers, from which we measure the impact. Our clients and creators make waves, we measure the impact.
We are an Official Global Marketing Partner with Meta (Facebook and Instagram) and TikTok - they’re also our clients too!
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and YouTuber Caspar Lee, we’re a global team of 85+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. We’re championing a new era of creativity and producing award-winning campaigns for brands such as Google, Vodafone, Playtika, Procter & Gamble, Pernod Ricard and Levi’s, to name a few.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry. We were placed in the Top 50 Best companies to work for, Campaigns Best Places’ to work in 2021 & 2022, and recently earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
In this exciting role you will be working alongside our US accounts team to execute and deliver on compelling Influencer marketing campaigns
- Support with the day to day management of influencer marketing and branded content campaigns
- Be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with creators
- Support the campaigns team with strategic creator research and outreach
- Oversee and manage campaigns via our platform, including brief & content uploads and creator payments
- Work on end of campaign reports and liaise with Campaign and Client Managers to ensure we exceed client expectations
- Support the campaigns team with creator onboarding to our platform
- Minimum of 1 years experience in an influencer marketing or social media role
- Rigorous to a tee and not ashamed of your healthy level of perfectionism
- Organised, meticulous about meeting deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- High energy and able to multitask, with a real ability to quickly prioritise across a number of projects
- A proven team player, with a proactive and positive approach to achieving goals and supporting the work of others
- Able to build strong rapport and relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Not afraid to roll the sleeves up and get involved with day to day tasks when required
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- You care about Influencer’s mission to #makewaves and want to have some fun along the way!
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Experience the benefits of our WeWork office, right in the Heart of New York City, including community events and activities, dog friendly office space, wellness room and more!
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, & US National holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Wellbeing benefits- from a headspace subscription, mental health support through Health Assured, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Enhanced Family Leave policies
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
- Yearly tenure celebrations!
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York
What employees are saying
I feel employees are a lot happier with their work-life balance now that we have a flexible approach to working. No one feels bad about having to go to a doctors appointment and working from home