Influencer enables brands to be seen at scale across digital; driving growth and guaranteed success on social media. We build meaningful relationships between creators and brands, whilst making advertising effective, but more importantly inclusive.
Our purpose is to Make Waves; an idea seeded in the fact that our creators tell stories that build human connections, which set off waves of influence. These waves of influence become our data layers, from which we measure the impact. Our clients and creators make waves, we measure the impact.
We are an Official Global Marketing Partner with Meta (Facebook and Instagram) and TikTok - they’re also our clients too!
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and YouTuber Caspar Lee, we’re a global team of 85+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. We’re championing a new era of creativity and producing award-winning campaigns for brands such as Google, Vodafone, Playtika, Procter & Gamble, Pernod Ricard and Levi’s, to name a few.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry. We were placed in the Top 50 Best companies to work for, Campaigns Best Places’ to work in 2021 & 2022, and recently earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
As our business continues to grow, we're now looking to add an experienced Head of Engineering to join us. Within this role, you will work closely with our CPO to ensure that all things Engineering within the business run smoothly. This is a management role, with the opportunity to be as hands on as you wish.
- Manage a team of 15+ remote engineers with great growth potential
- Act as a coach/mentor to others within your team
- Work closely with the CPO and product team to build innovation and market leadership
- Constantly look to improve our processes and not settle for the status quo.
- Provide transparency to the executive team on progress against a roadmap
- Provide thought leadership around technology and be an engaged participant of the Senior management team
- Create and implement best practice engineering vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Drive the team to be engaged and optimise their productivity
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Previous experience as a Head of Engineering leading teams at scale
- Ability to inspire teams and act as an enthusiast within your role to motivate your team
- Experience with a variety of technologies, including Full-Stack development and the build/launch of mobile applications
- Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
- Excellent coaching and performance management skills
- An inspiring leader with a strong set of values and a great communicator
Our Hiring Process.. 👨🏽💻
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition
- 2nd round: One hour interview with our CPO
- 3rd round: One hour with two of our Senior Engineers
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making Influencer an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- Flexi working hours & Working From Home + 4pm finish on Friday!
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- Large progressions for growth - you’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for our company
- The choice of Health Insurance through Vitality or Juno
- EAP through Health Assured
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free breakfast and end of month free lunch Thursdays (when in office!)
- Yearly tenure celebration
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York
What employees are saying
I feel employees are a lot happier with their work-life balance now that we have a flexible approach to working. No one feels bad about having to go to a doctors appointment and working from home