Influencer enables brands to be seen at scale across digital; driving growth and guaranteed success on social media. We build meaningful relationships between creators and brands, whilst making advertising effective, but more importantly inclusive.
Our purpose is to Make Waves; an idea seeded in the fact that our creators tell stories that build human connections, which set off waves of influence. These waves of influence become our data layers, from which we measure the impact. Our clients and creators make waves, we measure the impact.
We are an Official Global Marketing Partner with Meta (Facebook and Instagram) and TikTok - they’re also our clients too!
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and YouTuber Caspar Lee, we’re a global team of 85+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. We’re championing a new era of creativity and producing award-winning campaigns for brands such as Google, Vodafone, Playtika, Procter & Gamble, Pernod Ricard and Levi’s, to name a few.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry. We were placed in the Top 50 Best companies to work for, Campaigns Best Places’ to work in 2021 & 2022, and recently earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
In this exciting role you will be working closely with the commercial team and will be responsible for the administration of internal commercial systems, helping to prepare commercial responses to client briefs, forward planning commercial strategies and interacting with clients.
- Researching and identifying key brands, contacts and initiating first contact
- Gathering outbound leads and supporting sales team through our sales process
- Assisting, and sometimes leading on commercial response preparation, pricing requests, and commercial response presentations/ RFPs
- Researching cultural trends, audiences and competitor insights for commercial team
- Creative ideation and campaign planning - develop and write creative strategies in response to client briefs, providing our prospects and clients with market-leading innovative campaign ideas that will deliver impact on social
- Upselling and cross selling existing brands where applicable
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks from across the commercial team
- Excited about a role that requires a mix of administrative tasks (with spreadsheets, CRM databases and documents) combined with creative ideation, client comms and presenting!
- Be a self starter, able to work independently with a strong work ethic
- You have exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills and consider yourself a problem-solver, capable of managing and prioritizing a diverse workload
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast growing environment where deadlines are tight, priorities are constantly changing and high standards are to be met
- Ideally would have media or advertising experience - whether that is work experience or placement
- Have a good understanding of all the major platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and TikTok) and are passionate about the creator economy and digital marketing landscape.
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, & US National holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Wellbeing benefits- from a headspace subscription, mental health support through Health Assured, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Enhanced Family Leave policies
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York
What employees are saying
I feel employees are a lot happier with their work-life balance now that we have a flexible approach to working. No one feels bad about having to go to a doctors appointment and working from home