3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
We're looking for an ambitious Paid Social Strategist to join the team and help us continue to deliver award-winning results for our clients.
Impression were recently ranked fourth in UK's Best Workplaces™ for Wellbeing (medium-sized companies), and we continuously strive to ensure the best possible work-life balance for our team.
As a successful candidate, you will be given a clear progression path. We want rising talent to grow with us and there is ample opportunity for you to progress to the next level.
We are also very proud to have been listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®.
Who are you?
- You have at least 18 months experience managing high performance Paid Social campaigns across a range of verticals
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience in managing Paid Social campaigns across Meta/Facebook Ads, and ideally some experience in wider channels such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat.
- You’ve been involved in scaling accounts through hands-on optimisation, and are beginning to take on elements of Paid Social strategy.
- You are an engaging, confident communicator, with experience presenting results and updates to key client stakeholders.
- You have an appreciation for the craft of Paid Media, with an advanced understanding of Social Ads (Planning, Audiences and Creative).
- You’re fluent in all things spreadsheets, and have a fondness for investigation through data.
- You enjoy working with others as a part of a team, and want to continue working in a collaborative environment to meet shared goals.
- You will likely have used Google Analytics, in-platform data and attribution tools to analyse Paid Social campaigns in the past - but your commitment to learning means that you’re constantly trying new tools and features.
What will you be doing?
- Working as part of a team to manage, optimise, and drive continuous growth through Paid Social on some of our biggest accounts.
- Taking ownership of the entire client life-cycle for some of our small-medium accounts; devising strategy, building campaigns, optimising for growth, sharing results.
- Ensuring proactive delivery of Paid Social performance, escalating account issues to your team lead and working together to solve challenging problems.
- Innovating and always trying to find a ‘better way’ of delivering great results for your clients, whether that be through campaign testing, briefing in new creative changes, or recommending new channels.
- Working closely with our amazing clients, building productive relationships in order to deliver the best performance for their businesses.
- Challenging yourself, your team, and your clients to ensure we’re always collectively driving in the same direction whilst being respectful, fair, and focused on results as we do it.
- Getting involved with new business pitching, showcasing your expert knowledge to receptive prospects.
Why work for us?
Be a part of a team that has recently won Best Large PPC Agency of the Year (UK Search Awards), PPC Agency of the Year (UK Agency Awards) and Biddable Team of the Year (The Drum). Our paid media team is growing, fast, and so is our client roster. Join us on our high-growth journey and be part of a culture that prioritises your health, wellbeing and personal development
Some of the good stuff:
- 28 days annual leave (plus your 8 bank holidays in 2022 means over SEVEN weeks off work to spend on travels/family-time/hobbies/chillin’)
- Flexible and hybrid working, we like to balance remote time with time in the office collaborating and having fun in person whatever works for you!
- Private medical insurance and access to mental health support systems, including remote therapy sessions
- A full social calendar with a planned social event each month (Summer & Christmas parties are usually off-site!)
- Enhanced sick pay - 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- 3% employer pension contribution, with an additional 1% if we meet our internal targets this year!
- Extended maternity & paternity leave, for you to take care of the newest member of your family
- Life leave – moving house? taking a loved one to a hospital appointment? Sometimes the unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Special savings on bikes and tech through Cyclescheme and Techscheme respectively
- Access to Perkbox, an online portal full of amazing discounts and freebies
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, yoga, drinks fridge, zumba, ping pong etc
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We're listening and we're learning.
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide. But we know we still have work to do. Improving fairness – in our agency and our industry – is something we’re passionate about, and we’re committed to having the conversations, making the changes and helping other businesses to do the same.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.