3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
We are Digital Growth Specialists helping ambitious global brands push boundaries. We define and deliver integrated digital strategies that transform our clients from market players to market leaders. As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for experienced Head of PPC Performance to drive the agency forward.
Our agency wouldn’t be what it is today without our incredible people. Our diverse team encompasses expertise across the digital landscape which enables us to accelerate change and results, driving business growth faster. Our collaborative, creative and inclusive culture helps build our reputation as a leading digital employer and we are committed to nurturing and developing people to their full potential.
Recognising that we are a part of something much bigger, we’re on a mission to use business as a force for good. We’re actively committed to creating a positive impact for our people, planet and community.
We’re looking for a Head of PPC Performance to help steer the future of our ever-growing PPC team. This is a key role within our business, and we’re looking for an absolute superstar to fill it.
The Head of PPC Performance will spearhead our paid search practice, defining our best practice, encouraging team development and demonstrating our capability internally and externally. They will be ultimately responsible for ensuring we both set and meet challenging client KPIs, and will equip the team with the right training, tools and resources to maximise their account performance, delivering industry-leading results.
The successful candidate will have a large say in how we navigate the future of the Search industry, ensuring we build the tools and tech to help us thrive in an ever-changing marketplace. So, if you’re up for a challenging, exciting new adventure, please get in touch!
Who are you?
- You’re a certified PPC expert. You’ve mastered all things Google and Microsoft Search, are a consummate pro with analytical tools, and have a strong background with GMP.
- You’re heavily data-led and have a track record of deriving advanced insights through your use of data. An understanding (or expertise) of SQL would be a bonus.
- You have an extensive track record of running and growing large, high performance, strategic Paid Media campaigns.
- You’ve led teams of PPC experts, and more importantly have played a large part building and developing team/s of PPCers.
- You are an engaging, confident communicator, with experience presenting to both clients and peers alike. Public speaking experience would be a bonus but the desire to share your knowledge is a must!
- You have experience in taking ownership of difficult situations, and communicating complex challenges with senior external stakeholders.
- You’re an innovator. You strive to find new solutions to the challenges we face. You do this through both process improvements and technical solutions.
- You love to get the best out of people. You collaborate, and most importantly you lead by example.
Not ticking all the boxes? Don't worry, here at Impression we promote a culture of learning and development so we'll help you out! There is research to suggest that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for roles in which they don’t meet 100% of the requirements but at Impression we want to ensure everyone is encouraged to apply with us. Equity, diversity and inclusion are integral to Impression’s recruitment process and we are committed to ensuring your experience with us is equal, fair and non-discriminatory.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying areas of growth across our service offering, helping the business find ways of providing greater value to our clients through product development or process improvements.
- Leading the department on all things performance - ensuring we all hit our account KPIs, and identifying where we need to evolve in order to achieve the best results for our clients.
- Sharing your wisdom through training and mentoring team members, helping to develop their technical and professional skills.
- Be a crucial part of our pitching teams, showcasing your expert knowledge to receptive prospects.
- Act as an escalation point and a strategic support for our largest clients, with responsibility for ensuring the team are delivering on their defined objectives.
- Showcasing your (and our) amazing work across the industry, whilst becoming a thought leader among your peers.
- Challenging yourself, your team, and your clients to ensure we’re always collectively driving in the same direction whilst being respectful, fair, and focused on results as we do it.
Why work for us?
Impression were recently ranked fourth in UK's Best Workplaces™ for Wellbeing (medium-sized companies), and we continuously strive to ensure the best possible work-life balance for our team.
As a successful candidate, you will be given a clear progression path. We want rising talent to grow with us and there is ample opportunity for you to progress to the next level.
We are also very proud to have been listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®.
Now is your chance to be a part of a team that has recently won Best Large PPC Agency of the Year (UK Search Awards), PPC Agency of the Year (UK Agency Awards) and Biddable Team of the Year (The Drum). Our paid media team is growing, fast, and so is our client roster. Join us on our high-growth journey and be part of a culture that prioritises your health, wellbeing and personal development
Some of the good stuff:
- 28 days annual leave (plus your 8 bank holidays in 2022 means over SEVEN weeks off work to spend on travels/family-time/hobbies/chillin’)
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company £61k-£71k DOE
- Flexible and hybrid working, we like to balance remote time with time in the office collaborating and having fun in person whatever works for you!
- Private medical insurance and access to mental health support systems, including remote therapy sessions
- A full social calendar with a planned social event each month (Summer & Christmas parties are usually off-site!)
- Enhanced sick pay - 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- 3% employer pension contribution, with an additional 1% if we meet our internal targets this year!
- Extended maternity & paternity leave, for you to take care of the newest member of your family
- Life leave – moving house? taking a loved one to a hospital appointment? Sometimes the unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Special savings on bikes and tech through Cyclescheme and Techscheme respectively
- Access to Perkbox, an online portal full of amazing discounts and freebies
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, yoga, drinks fridge, zumba, ping pong etc
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We're listening and we're learning.
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide. But we know we still have work to do. Improving fairness – in our agency and our industry – is something we’re passionate about, and we’re committed to having the conversations, making the changes and helping other businesses to do the same.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.