We are Digital Growth Specialists helping ambitious global brands push boundaries. We define and deliver integrated digital strategies that transform our clients from market players to market leaders. As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for experienced Digital PR Analyst to drive the agency forward.
Our agency wouldn’t be what it is today without our incredible people. Our diverse team encompasses expertise across the digital landscape which enables us to accelerate change and results, driving business growth faster. Our collaborative, creative and inclusive culture helps build our reputation as a leading digital employer and we are committed to nurturing and developing people to their full potential.
Recognising that we are a part of something much bigger, we’re on a mission to use business as a force for good. We’re actively committed to creating a positive impact for our people, planet and community.
You're ideally suited to this role if:
- You're passionate about PR and the news
- You have exceptional copywriting skills
- You want a job that is creative, fast paced and different every day
- You have a great imagination and can come up with new, different and inventive story ideas
- You're looking for the first step in a career that can grow and develop quickly
- You want to learn from the very best in the industry
As a digital PR analyst, you will support the digital PR specialists and executives in the delivery of digital PR strategies, with work including:
- Copywriting, including press releases, outreach emails and campaign content
- Data analysis, including link audits and competitor reviews
- Media list building
- Ideation - coming up with great ideas for our clients, in collaboration with your team
- Training and self improvement - we make dedicated time for you to learn and grow
We're looking for someone with a passion for PR and a hunger to excel in this exciting role.
To be considered for the digital PR analyst role at Impression, you will need to:
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the role of digital PR
- Be passionate about the media and storytelling
- Thrive in a creative, fast paced environment
- Have excellent copywriting skills
- Agency experience in a PR or digital PR role is advantageous but not essential
- SEO knowledge is advantageous but not essential
- Journalism experience or training is advantageous but not essential
Not ticking all the boxes? Don't worry, here at Impression we promote a culture of learning and development so we'll help you out! There is research to suggest that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for roles in which they don’t meet 100% of the requirements but at Impression we want to ensure everyone is encouraged to apply with us. Equity, diversity and inclusion are integral to Impression’s recruitment process and we are committed to ensuring your experience with us is equal, fair and non-discriminatory.
What makes us different?
We are proud to be listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®. Alongside our amazing culture, here's what else makes us standout as a great employer:
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company £21,500 - £22,500 DOE
- Flexible working options - as per ways of working charter
- Private medical insurance with access to EAP
- Enhanced sick pay - 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- Access to HelloSelf, a virtual therapy platform
- Enhanced parental leave
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Life leave – when something unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Opportunity to save on and spread the cost of new tech through Techscheme
- Budget for books, tools and software
- Tea and coffee, drinks fridge and fruit deliveries
- A full social calendar with a budget per person and 1 social event per month
- Summer and Christmas party (off-site)
- Chance to attend national and international conferences
- Top Apple equipment to use at work
- Savings on bikes and accessories through Cyclescheme
- Perkbox membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, drinks fridge and ping pong
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We're listening and we're learning.
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide. But we know we still have work to do. Improving fairness – in our agency and our industry – is something we’re passionate about, and we’re committed to having the conversations, making the changes and helping other businesses to do the same.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Impression provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Impression is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Impression
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
What employees are saying
"I joined this summer after graduating from university, and everyone is very positive about working here. Everyone has been friendly and helpful since I started. The company really cares about how their people feel and give new starters the flexibility to learn at their own pace. I really believe that Impression is a great company trying to work as ethically as possible. Furthermore, since I began working here, the Head of People has already hosted a number of events to get our input on benefits, and has altered working hours. It's been very positive!"
Anonymous Impression Employee