3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
We are Digital Growth Specialists helping ambitious global brands push boundaries. We define and deliver integrated digital strategies that transform our clients from market players to market leaders. As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for a Digital Strategy Manager/Senior Digital Strategy Manager/Digital Media Planning Manager to help drive the agency forward.
Our agency wouldn’t be what it is today without our incredible people. Our diverse team encompasses expertise across the digital landscape which enables us to accelerate change and results, driving business growth faster. Our collaborative, creative and inclusive culture helps build our reputation as a leading digital employer and we are committed to nurturing and developing people to their full potential.
Recognising that we are a part of something much bigger, we’re on a mission to use business as a force for good. We’re actively committed to creating a positive impact for our people, planet and community.
What makes us different?
We are proud to be listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®. Alongside our amazing culture, here's what else makes us standout as a great employer:
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company £27,500-£43,000 DOE
- Flexible working options - as per ways of working charter
- Private medical insurance with access to EAP
- Enhanced sick pay - 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- Access to HelloSelf, a virtual therapy platform
- Enhanced parental leave
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Life leave – when something unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Opportunity to save on and spread the cost of new tech through Techscheme
- Budget for books, tools and software
- Tea and coffee, drinks fridge and fruit deliveries
- A full social calendar with a budget per person and 1 social event per month
- Summer and Christmas party (off-site)
- Chance to attend national and international conferences
- Top Apple equipment to use at work
- Savings on bikes and accessories through Cyclescheme
- Perkbox membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We're listening and we're learning.
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide. But we know we still have work to do. Improving fairness – in our agency and our industry – is something we’re passionate about, and we’re committed to having the conversations, making the changes and helping other businesses to do the same.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
In this role, you will report into the Digital Strategy Consultant and support the team across client accounts and internal projects. You will lead digital strategy across our small to mid sized clients, bringing together paid media, SEO, digital PR, CRO and analytics to create multi-channel campaigns designed to help our clients achieve their business objectives. You will also be supporting other members of the team across our largest accounts. As we scale our team and accounts, you will be required to feed into process improvement and internal workstreams, whilst supporting junior members in the team in their development.
- Support the Strategy Consultant in development of cross-channel strategies and media plans
- Own the delivery and growth strategy of a portfolio of accounts
- Responsible for media and consumer insights collation which would form the foundation of integrated strategies
- Line manage members of the digital strategy team, helping to guide their learning and development
- Contribute to Impression’s own marketing through thought leadership content and speaking
- Contribute to new and existing business pitches with the commercial team support
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders expectations
- Maintain a high level of working and strategic knowledge across all digital channels and how they integrate
- Build on your own profile as a digital strategy thought leader through social media
- Take a proactive and consultative approach in your client relationships to assist with theirs and our growth aspirations
- Contribute to the evolution of our service offering through process improvement, competitor analysis and market research
We're looking for a candidate with an existing in-depth understanding of the hurdles larger SME and PLC clients come up against when it comes to setting and executing a digital marketing strategy.
To be considered for the Digital Strategy Manager role at Impression, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience in a similar role (ideally agency-side but in-house/brand-side also considered) with circa 2+ years of experience
- Previous hands on experience in at least one of SEO, PPC, Paid Social or Programmatic marketing.
- Strong knowledge of the appropriateness and effectiveness of digital marketing activities including SEO, Digital PR, Paid Media, Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Good understanding of online web analytics, specifically Google Analytics Experience in objective setting, setting performance indicators and reporting for multi channel accounts
- Strong client management skills and be able to tell us how you deliver great experiences
- Communicate your passion for digital marketing strategy
- Have demonstrable experience managing multiple, sometimes conflicting, deadlines
- Be a natural when it comes to adopting new software and technologies
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbally
- Experience in developing systems and processes to monitor performance across a growing portfolio of accounts
- Have experience in incrementally measurement
- Experience managing Google Marketing Platform partnerships
- Experience in designing and delivering commercial training programmes
- Experience coaching and developing junior staff
- Experience in international digital marketing projects
- Experience with marketplaces such as Amazon
- Have published work available online (i.e. blogs, white papers, guest articles, recorded video) Experience reporting on financial departmental performance actuals vs plan
Not ticking all the boxes? Don't worry, here at Impression we promote a culture of learning and development. We can help you out!
Unfortunately we can offer visa sponsorship at this time.