3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
We're looking for a Digital Insights Analyst to accelerate change and drive results for our wide-ranging portfolio of high-growth, ambitious clients.
Impression were recently ranked fourth in UK's Best Workplaces™ for Wellbeing (medium-sized companies), and we continuously strive to ensure the best possible work-life balance for our team.
As a successful candidate, you will be given a clear progression path. We want rising talent to grow with us and there is ample opportunity for you to progress to the next level.
The purpose of the Insight Analyst role is to generate actionable insights for our clients through the use of first and third party data. This will be done through a combination of market research and campaign analysis, to contextualise a client’s business performance.
The primary outputs of this role will be a combination of insights decks, analysing a client’s audience, market and competitors, as well as the creation of performance reporting dashboards primarily in Google DataStudio. These insights will be used to inform the recommendations we make to our clients when building their digital strategies or identifying data solutions that may be relevant to their needs.
Who are you?
- You’re an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- You have a knack for visualising data in a way that is easily understood
- You understand the importance of storytelling with data
- You’re inquisitive, like to ask questions, and are always looking to learn
- You manage your time well and know how to prioritise
- You’ve got strong attention to detail and like to be thorough
- You work best within a team, and get joy from helping others
- Any marketing related experience is beneficial, ideally digital
- Experience in data visualisation, performance reporting or similar, in any field
- Completion of Google Digital Garage, Google Analytics Individual Qualification, or equivalent experience with Google Analytics
- A demonstration of passion in a subject, topic or activity outside of degree study
- Any relevant accreditations or study
- A demonstration of keeping up to date with industry changes (e.g. reading relevant industry blogs or attending events)
Why work for us?
We are proud to be listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®. Alongside our amazing culture, here's what else makes us standout as a great employer:
Some of the good stuff:
- 28 days annual leave (plus your 8 bank holidays in 2022 means over SEVEN weeks off work to spend on travels/family-time/hobbies/chillin’)
- £21,500 DOE
- Flexible and hybrid working, we like to balance remote time with time in the office collaborating and having fun in person whatever works for you!
- Private medical insurance and access to mental health support systems, including remote therapy sessions
- A full social calendar with a planned social event each month (Summer & Christmas parties are usually off-site!)
- Enhanced sick pay - 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- 3% employer pension contribution, with an additional 1% if we meet our internal targets this year!
- Extended maternity & paternity leave, for you to take care of the newest member of your family
- Life leave – moving house? taking a loved one to a hospital appointment? Sometimes the unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Special savings on bikes and tech through Cyclescheme and Techscheme respectively
- Access to Perkbox, an online portal full of amazing discounts and freebies
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, yoga, drinks fridge, zumba, ping pong etc
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We're listening and we're learning.
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide. But we know we still have work to do. Improving fairness – in our agency and our industry – is something we’re passionate about, and we’re committed to having the conversations, making the changes and helping other businesses to do the same.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.