Fully flexible hours
Let us introduce ourselves
Humn is transforming the insurance industry by connecting data to make insurance smarter. We apply machine learning to traditional insurance models to create data-driven solutions for real world fleet manager, driver and automated vehicle challenges. Humn creates accurate risk models that evolve in real-time and are driven by our mission to create safer roads worldwide. In fact, we have already reduced client accidents by up to 65%.
In this role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end customer success cycle. You will work closely with Sales and the Underwriting team as the lead progresses from sales to onboarding and then provide training, support, and guidance to our customers to ensure they optimise their use of our platform. You will report to the Spanish General Manager, but work closely with all other Customer Success teams, especially the UK team.
- Leverage all aspects of the platform, the wider team and your experience, to help the customer lower their accident frequency and insurance premiums
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between our customers and the rest of the Humn team providing insightful feedback especially on the product
- Drive product adoption and ongoing use of the platform whilst delivering customer happiness
- Be able to lead in-person and remote training sessions engaging successfully and holding the attention of the audience
- Implement process improvements and create scalable programmes to drive customer success
- Form excellent relationships with internal peers and stakeholders with the ability to influence peers using data
- Hire and develop a Customer Success team as we scale
Are these some of your potential superpowers?
- Collegial, high energy, thoughtful and persistent personality with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and ‘scrappy’ when it comes supporting the local business as it launches and scales
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker and data driven but also a creative problem solver and innovator
- Tech-savvy with a strong understanding of digital platforms
- Ideally you have worked in Customer Success or equivalent roles which are customer facing and have managed a team
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Experience in risk management and/or motor risk management is a plus
- Fluent in Spanish as well as English
- Located in the Madrid region – we have a flexible work culture, but do like to have the opportunity to work together as needed, especially in the early days
The impact you will have:
- Leading our interactions and ultimately being the face of Humn with our customers in Spain.
- Creating and scaling a customer success team that is perfectly adapted to the Dutch market.
- Delivering a truly unique solution to the market and helping our customers with an insurance solution that helps them, including delivery of conventional and non-conventional insurance programmes.
When we say flexible, we mean it
If you are looking for a flexible, productive environment, come and join a next-gen company who was named the 4th most flexible work environment globally by Flexa.com. Some of our humns live and travel in campervans, others ski in the mornings and work in the evenings...You do whatever works for you as long as you can support your team’s goals.
- You have a monthly health and wellbeing fund to spend as you like
- 16-weeks paid parental leave (and flexible return-to-work paths)
- Unlimited personal leave
- A global remote-first structure with co-working
- Dog friendly, comfortable spaces.
- Can even design your own home workspace through our Hofy app
So… are you ready to become Superhumn?
Are you ready to solve problems that have never been solved before? At Humn, you’re empowered to let your talent drive change. Take your place in the pioneering team transforming and disrupting the dated insurance industry by connecting data to make insurance smarter.
We’ll invest in and nurture your personal and professional growth, so you can focus on being curious and creative. Bring your unique perspective to the table and challenge the biases by egolessly seeking diverse and clever ways to solve hard problems. It’s your time to become Superhumn!
If the above sounds like you, we are eager to meet you! The first step starts with a simple chat. So, what are you waiting for?