Fully flexible hours
Let us introduce ourselves
Humn is transforming the insurance industry by connecting data to make insurance smarter. We apply machine learning to traditional insurance models to create data-driven solutions for real world fleet manager, driver and automated vehicle challenges. Humn creates accurate risk models that evolve in real-time and are driven by our mission to create safer roads worldwide. In fact, we have already reduced client accidents by up to 65%.
In this role, you will source, educate and sign TOBAs with commercial motor fleet brokers that are keen to work with our unique insurance offering. You will be working closely with the brokers to drive well qualified leads to the Underwriting and product Sales team, this includes meeting with brokers on a regular basis, monitoring KPIs and identifying opportunities to optimise the relationship.
You will report to the General Manager in the Netherlands and have the opportunity to collaborate with other Distribution teams across Europe and at HQ. This will allow you to share insights and learnings as well as learn from their experiences given the unique approach that Humn takes. Given the importance of relationships and collaboration this position requires, you will be based within the Netherlands and should be fluent in Dutch.
You will have the opportunity to form relationships with internal peers and stakeholders with the ability to influence peers using data.
Are these some of your potential superpowers?
- Being entrepreneurial and ‘scrappy’ in building a business
- Collegial, high energy, thoughtful and persistent personality with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong network in the region with potential brokers is important, with an ability to generate significant revenue pipelines.
- You have a history of managing and building successful partners, preferable with brokers in the Netherlands
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker and data driven but also a creative problem solver and innovator
- You are frustrated with the lack of evolution within the motor fleet insurance market in the Netherlands and want to help bring a truly unique solution to the market. You want to help brokers and their customers with an insurance solution that helps them, including delivery of conventional and non-conventional insurance programmes.
- You may have a background in either broking, underwriting or the wider insurance market, but with a focus on relationship management.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Fluent in Dutch as well as English.
- Located in the Netherlands, preferably the Randstad region, or ability to relocate here.
The impact you will have:
- Building new relationships for Humn within the broker and insurance market in the Netherlands and working closely with the European and HQ team to develop a robust network.
- Working closely with the GM and HQ teams, help craft the Humn voice with brokers.
- Delivering a truly unique solution to the market and helping our customers with an insurance solution that helps them, including delivery of conventional and non-conventional insurance programmes.
When we say flexible, we mean it
If you are looking for a flexible, productive environment, come and join a next-gen company who was named the 4th most flexible work environment globally by Flexa.com. Some of our humns live and travel in campervans, others ski in the mornings and work in the evenings...You do whatever works for you as long as you can support your team’s goals.
- You have a monthly health and wellbeing fund to spend as you like
- 16-weeks paid parental leave (and flexible return-to-work paths)
- Unlimited personal leave
- A global remote-first structure with co-working
- Dog friendly, comfortable spaces.
- Can even design your own home workspace through our Hofy app
So… are you ready to become Superhumn?
Are you ready to solve problems that have never been solved before? At Humn, you’re empowered to let your talent drive change. Take your place in the pioneering team transforming and disrupting the dated insurance industry by connecting data to make insurance smarter.
We’ll invest in and nurture your personal and professional growth, so you can focus on being curious and creative. Bring your unique perspective to the table and challenge the biases by egolessly seeking diverse and clever ways to solve hard problems. It’s your time to become Superhumn!
If the above sounds like you, we are eager to meet you! The first step starts with a simple chat. So, what are you waiting for?