Fully flexible hours
hedgehog lab is a global technology consultancy and we are on a growth trajectory. We are looking for both mid-level and senior Product Managers who can help us deliver great products & digital solutions to our customers across the globe.
While we have always been about premium digital experiences, to deliver the ambitious product roadmaps of our current customers (who consist of some of the biggest FTSE 100 & Fortune 500 companies) we need to take our skills & the team to the next level to deliver a world-class service. We would love for you to come on that journey and help us do some award-winning work.
Why hedgehog lab?
- Ranked #1 globally for mobile app development on Clutch
- We work with clients of all sizes, from startups to FTSE 100 companies across a range of sectors. If you want to build your portfolio, this is the place to do it. Check out some of our past client work here.
- A transparent and open company culture based on trust, where politics is shunned and everyone works as a team.
- Our People are our greatest asset, and we are so proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work, as rated by 91% of our business.
- We’re a fully Flexified Employer, certified by Flexa. We know a one size fits all approach doesn’t work for everyone, we work with our employees to establish a model that benefits both parties.
- Own products on behalf of clients, keeping them relevant, cutting edge and exciting.
- Become an expert on the client’s business and product strategy, evaluating them and if needs be, challenging them.
- Structure and articulate the client’s requirements so that they can be clearly understood by both the client and our team, ensuring an outstanding user experience and focussing on measurable business success.
- Become the client's proxy within our team, fielding all questions on their business and product strategy. Where you can’t provide steer, tease guidance out of the client.
- Ownership, ownership, ownership. The product is yours, you're the client's champion. You're 100% responsible for ensuring the client's business needs are understood and met.
- Manage and set expectations for the client and internal teams.
- Support pitching and strategy for new clients, in addition to contributing to the ongoing growth and relationships of our existing clients.
Must have requirements
- At least 2-3 years experience in Product Management for mid level and 4+ for seniors.
- Familiarity with agile development methods such as Scrum.
- Experience of building and fostering long-term business relationships at all levels.
- Empathy for clients leading change and innovation in big companies.
- Experience of taking a lead role in planning and facilitating client meetings/workshops and other initiatives.
- A passion for product innovation design and development.
- An insightful approach to new business strategy and strategic growth.
- A hunger for learning and experimenting. "Afraid to fail" and "play it safe" aren't in your vocabulary, but you're willing to admit your weaknesses and when you're wrong, in the name of personal and professional growth.
- Unlimited holidays. While we count paid leave, it's not metered.
- Flexible working environment (flexi-time, hybrid working environment)
- An enhanced maternity policy.
- A transparent and open company culture where politics is shunned and everyone works as a team.
- Annual Learning & Development budget inclusive of 4 L&D days.
- Annual personal Wellbeing budget inclusive of 2 wellbeing days.
- Access to free therapy sessions and financial wellbeing services.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
At hedgehog lab, our team is our greatest asset.
We believe that having diversity within our team is integral to doing our best work and creating the most innovative products for our customers. We will continue to foster an inclusive culture at the lab where everyone can be their authentic selves and thrive.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply to our roles and we don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, disability or age.
If you require any adjustments to submit an application for a vacancy, or if you require any reasonable adjustment should you be invited to interview then please contact Holly Orange, Talent Acquisition Advisor, at email@example.com
We are a family friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility. We are always learning and our policies and processes are ever evolving to make sure that they’re in line with this statement.