Remote-first - with Co-working space
A little flex time
POSITION: Full-time Exempt, (Fully Remote)
We’re on a journey to find a mission-driven, experienced, and highly passionate Manager, Clinical Recruiting and Onboarding to join our growing US Team at Meliora Health, a part of Healios - the UK's largest growing digital, remote, behavioral healthcare provider.
9 years ago, we began our quest as a pioneer, providing digitally-led, fully remote, comprehensive behavioral healthcare services for children and adolescents in the UK, which has provided more than 100,000 online sessions and more than 27,000 referrals to date, becoming the UK's largest specialist of behavioral healthcare service for children and teens.
At Meliora Health, we feel passionately about bringing our successful, digital technology healthcare model to the US market, delivering innovative "better" care through our proprietary and proven digital care platform, which includes video-calling capabilities as well as specially designed interactive clinical tools to make it fun and engaging for the child or teen within each session. Family members can also join the sessions remotely, even from different locations, to ensure a family-based experience is made possible for better clinical outcomes. This platform experience is coupled with our in-house training academy to help our clinicians grow and service our patients!
In this full time role you will be responsible for developing, managing and executing our strategy for recruiting clinicians, onboarding, and scaling our clinical networks in markets across the US for Meliora in the US, as we seek to achieve our mission: to empower every young person to build the capabilities for long-term mental health to successfully navigate life’s challenges and experience a better quality of life.
Our clinical network is one of our most valuable assets. You will take over our existing efforts and implement a plan that supports our US growth, both in NY and nationally.
- Develop and execute effective market specific recruiting strategies
- Recruit all behavioral health clinicians including overseeing ad placement, interviewing and selection process.
- Partner with clinical and operational staff to ensure successful onboarding and clinician readiness
- Lead efforts to get providers credentialed with health plans
- Recruiting and contracting in large health systems, and/or health plan network development/contracting experience
- Understanding of different healthcare staffing models
- Healthcare recruiting experience throughout New York State
- Customer-service orientation and a genuine desire to drive successful outcomes
- Experience in behavioral healthcare
- Digital health/telemedicine
- Familiarity with third-party credentialing workflow tools (e.g. Verifiable)
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- PTO Allowance of 15 Days, your birthday, plus 10 federal holidays
- 56 hours of paid sick leave per year
- 2 days of Life Leave per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Flexible, home based role
- Company laptop
- Continued Professional Development/Growth day per year, plus personal development allowance to invest in your growth
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
BACKGROUND CHECKS AND PRIVACY OF DATA
Meliora Health (Healios) conducts pre-offer employment reference checks and post-offer background checks in accordance with State and Federal law. We will ask that you provide at least two professional references at a minimum, and depending the role within the business, we will also conduct either an enhanced or basic background check post-offer as a condition of employment.
As a UK owned company, by applying for a position in the US, your personal data will be held within our data processors currently stored within the EEA (Dublin) and will be subject to the terms and conditions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
MELIORA HEALTH'S COMMITMENT TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At Meliora Health, we believe that changing the lives of children and their families requires every single person, no matter the race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, or disability. We are committed to equal opportunity in all parts of our business and are dedicated to creating a diverse team. That being said, we encourage all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.