Remote-first - with Co-working space
A little flex time
Meliora Health is part of Healios, the UK's largest digital behavioral healthcare provider. Since 2013, we've provided digitally-led, comprehensive outpatient behavioral healthcare, focused exclusively on children and young people up to age 25.
We innovate both clinically and technologically to deliver "better" care: we developed our own digital care platform; we created an in-house training academy to help our clinicians grow; and we are creating new clinical models to really improve outcomes.
We exist to empower every young person to build the capabilities for long-term mental health to successfully navigate life’s challenges and experience a better quality of life. If this mission statement resonates with you, please do consider applying. We are making a difference in the lives of thousands of children and their families in the UK and the US.
In this full time role you will be responsible for developing and executing our strategy for recruiting clinicians and scaling our clinical networks in markets across the US for Meliora in the US, as we seek to achieve our mission: to empower every young person to build the capabilities for long-term mental health to successfully navigate life’s challenges and experience a better quality of life.
Our clinical network is one of our most valuable assets. You will take over our existing efforts and implement a plan that supports our US growth, both in NY and nationally.
- Develop and execute effective market specific recruiting strategies
- Recruit all behavioral health clinicians including overseeing ad placement, interviewing and selection process.
- Partner with clinical and operational staff to ensure successful onboarding and clinician readiness
- Lead efforts to get providers credentialed with health plans
- Recruiting and contracting in large health systems, and/or health plan network development/contracting experience
- Understanding of different healthcare staffing models
- Healthcare recruiting experience throughout New York State
- Customer-service orientation and a genuine desire to drive successful outcomes
- Experience in behavioral healthcare
- Digital health/telemedicine
- Familiarity with third-party credentialing workflow tools (e.g. Verifiable)
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- PTO Allowance of 15 Days, your birthday, plus 10 Federal Days
- 56 hours of Paid Family Sick Leave per year
- 2 Days of Live Leave per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Flexible, home based role
- Company laptop
- Continued Professional Development/Growth day per year, plus personal development allowance to invest in your growth
- Bespoke Healios Training, including schedule of monthly CPD for clinicians
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
BACKGROUND CHECKS AND PRIVACY OF DATA
Meliora Health conducts pre-offer employment reference checks and post-offer background checks in accordance with State and Federal law. We will ask that you provide at least two professional references at a minimum, and depending the role within the business, we will also conduct either an enhanced or basic background check post-offer as a condition of employment.
As a UK owned company, by applying for a position in the US, your personal data will be held within our data processors currently stored within the EEA (Dublin) and will be subject to the terms and conditions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).