Remote-first - with Co-working space
A little flex time
Healios is a leading digital healthcare company, bringing the whole family together to maximise long-term outcomes and wellbeing. At Healios our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere. We reimagine the way children, young people, and adults access and receive mental health services by blending the best of technology with specialised clinical expertise and a personal human connection. At Healios, we transform mental health and neurodevelopmental services by providing quicker access to assessment, faster access to evidence-based psychological therapies, and earlier intervention to create a unique online experience – healthcare that fits around the lifestyle and circumstance of the family to get the right care when and where they need it.
We are an organisation that allows our staff to make a real difference not only in reshaping how mental health issues and emotional wellbeing services are delivered across the UK, but also in the lives of those individuals and families who need our support. Our teams are friendly, focused and passionate about making a positive difference to our patients and their families.
We encourage our teams to constantly push for better outcomes and we embrace change to assist in the development of the company. Everyone’s input and opinion matters to us and we work in an environment where this is encouraged.
- Ensure systemic approaches across our global business that mean we have appropriate protection and defences for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data and information that we hold and process.
- Provide informed, structured and pragmatic advice on data protection, with a strong understanding of the geographies and domains in which we operate
- Providing systems and policies that enable the organisation to move quickly whilst at the same time providing assurance that we are correctly protecting the data and information that we hold and process
- Ensure certification or compliance with relevant standards and requirements, including ISO 270001, CE+, DSPT, DCB0129, HIPAA, without crippling the organisation in red-tape
- Manage internal and external security audits and testing, including penetration tests, certification audits, et
- Teach, train and advocate for security excellence across the organisation. You will be responsible for ensuring systematic approaches across our business that ensure we have appropriate protection and defences for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data and information that we hold and process.
Collaboration and flexibility are essential elements of the work.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO HEALIOS
- Proven experience with information security risk-evaluation and analysis, mitigation and treatment
- Full understanding of the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability model
- A strong eye for scalability and reliability
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills with proven success to influence, inspire and support a diverse Tech community
- A demonstrated habit of continuous learning to stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Flexibility to support our mission of bringing healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere
- A commitment to ethical practice and adherence to the highest standards of safeguarding of adults/children
WHAT WE OFFER
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)
- Birthday Holiday – one extra day per year
- Extra Leave – buy up to two weeks of additional leave
- Flexible working
- Enhanced Maternity package – which includes an additional benefit of a 3 month phased return to work paid to full salary
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Professional Development
- Contributory Pension Scheme
PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check will be required. You will also be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.