Remote-first - with Co-working space
A little flex time
We’re on a journey to find a mission-driven, experienced, and highly passionate
full time Customer Success Specialist to join our growing US Team at Meliora Health, a part of Healios - the UK's largest growing digital, remote, behavioral healthcare provider.
9 years ago, we began our quest as a pioneer, providing digitally-led, fully remote, comprehensive behavioral healthcare services for children and adolescents in the UK, which has provided more than 100,000 online sessions and more than 27,000 referrals to date, becoming the UK's largest specialist of behavioral healthcare service for children and teens.
At Meliora Health, we feel passionately about bringing our successful, digital technology healthcare model to the US market, delivering innovative "better" care through our proprietary and proven digital care platform, which includes video-calling capabilities as well as specially designed interactive clinical tools to make it fun and engaging for the child or teen within each session. Family members can also join the sessions remotely, even from different locations, to ensure a family-based experience is made possible for better clinical outcomes. This platform experience is coupled with our in-house training academy to help our clinicians grow and service our patients!
We are now looking for a pioneer to join our new US Team, to support of our mission of empowering every young person to build the capabilities for long-term mental health to successfully navigate life’s challenges and experience a better quality of life. If you would like to join us in making a difference in the lives of thousands of children and their families in the UK and the US, please check out the job details below:
In this role you will be responsible for supporting in the day to day operations between patient and clinician, ensuring a seamless customer experience for the patient and family as we scale our clinical networks in markets across the US, helping us achieve our mission: to empower every young person to build the capabilities for long-term mental health to successfully navigate life’s challenges and experience a better quality of life.
As our Customer Success Specialist, you will be the driving force in helping our patients maximize their experience with Meliora Health. In this role, you will work directly with clients and internal teams with a focus on increasing the quality of all client interactions. This includes the highest quality of client onboarding experience, quality support with patient requests, and a quality and effective check-in process. We aim to excel in the clinical (as well as the customer service) experience and in this role you will be leading our efforts at providing an outstanding customer experience for patients and families and driving results in terms of our net provider score.
A successful candidate will be eager to join a small growing, fast-paced company where you can be a part of our ongoing success! You will first learn the ins and outs of the Meliora Health clinical service, as well as the process by which we engage, onboard and support our members. From there, you will improve your efficiency in supporting our clients with quality interactions and fast turnaround. You will then develop your organizational and influencing skills, focusing on driving the quality our service interactions and advance within the existing business organization to drive success. Experience in engaging customers, gathering feedback, interacting with customers and ensuring client needs are met in a quality manner is essential.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITIES:
- 1+ year in high growth industry, tech or startup preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast paced, remote startup environment across matrixed business
- Tech savvy and likes to learn new technology systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent data management skills with the ability to derive strategic insights from data – Excel experience is key
- Desired: experience interfacing with health insurance companies (benefits, eligibility)
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- PTO Allowance of 15 Days, your birthday, plus 10 Federal Days
- 56 hours of Paid Sick Leave
- 2 days of Life Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Flexible, home based role
- Company laptop
- Continued Professional Development/Growth day per year, plus personal development allowance to invest in your growth
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
BACKGROUND CHECKS AND PRIVACY OF DATA
Meliora Health (Healios) conducts pre-offer employment reference checks and post-offer background checks in accordance with State and Federal law. We will ask that you provide at least two professional references at a minimum, and depending the role within the business, we will also conduct either an enhanced or basic background check post-offer as a condition of employment.
As a UK owned company, by applying for a position in the US, your personal data will be held within our data processors currently stored within the EEA (Dublin) and will be subject to the terms and conditions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
MELIORA HEALTH'S COMMITMENT TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At Meliora Health, we believe that changing the lives of children and their families requires every single person, no matter the race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, or disability. We are committed to equal opportunity in all parts of our business and are dedicated to creating a diverse team. That being said, we encourage all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.