Remote-first - with Co-working space
A little flex time
POSITION: Permanent, Full time
LOCATION: Remote (travel required to internal and external meetings)
Founded in 2013, Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Healios is pioneering the world’s first digitalisation of NHS Mental Health Trust outpatient services, covering multiple complex specialist assessment and psychological intervention services. By digitising entire clinical pathways, we enable children, adults and their family members to receive and seamlessly transition between clinical services from the comfort of their home.
You can find out more about us by clicking here!
We are improving outcomes for children, young people and their families across the UK. We are a fresh, dynamic and fast growing team with a passion for delivering exceptional experiences for our partners and those that use our services.
The Clinical Account Manager has overall responsibility and accountability for leading the successful clinical implementation and ongoing account management of our commissioned projects. You will also work throughout the sales cycle to clinically advise the Business Development Managers, ensuring contracts are both clinically deliverable and aligned to Healios’ strategic objectives.
You will help ensure all relevant performance indicators, agreed with our accounts, are effectively delivered. You will be responsible for monitoring critical aspects of our account relationship such as the flow of referrals to support achievement of the indicative activity plan. Alongside the relevant Business Development Manager you are responsible for delivering excellence in customer experience and supporting the necessary cultural and mind-set change within a commissioning organisation to successfully integrate Healios into clinical pathways and processes. You will ensure Healios is considered as the NHS partner of choice in transforming mental health and neurodevelopmental services and providing clinically excellent, safe and robust services alongside existing local partners.
Through an in depth knowledge of local clinical services, you will provide input into the strategic direction of Healios so we remain at the forefront of digital healthcare delivery. You will work closely with clinical and managerial staff in Healios to support their knowledge and understanding of the local service provision, including local safeguarding and risk management processes. You will be the main point of clinical contact with our NHS partners and at times you may be required to facilitate the link between Healios clinical services and the local NHS team.
You will have a robust clinical understanding of mental health services, neurodevelopment services, pathways, service delivery, risk and safeguarding, commissioning, clinical decision making and mental health presentations across children and young people services. Using this knowledge, you will help to identify further opportunities for partnership work between the commissioning organisation and Healios.
Critical to your success in this role will be your ability to perform accurate stakeholder mapping to facilitate customer advocacy and relationship development. You will build strong professional networks across our NHS partner organisations and use these to enable achievement of account level plans and expansion of services
To be successful in this role, below is what we will need from you:
- Experience in a clinical operations role (e.g. Service Manager / Senior Service Manager) within the NHS or private mental healthcare setting
- Demonstrable ability to use systems and data to inform decision making and manage contract performance
- Experience of implementing new services and pathways that deliver positive commercial and clinical outcomes
- Qualification, current registration and clinical background in one of the following professions: Mental Health Nurse (Child, LD or General nursing registration with relevant Mental Health experience/additional qualifications) / Social Work, SaLT or OT (must have worked within mental health services at an appropriate level), Clinical or Counselling Psychologist (with broad experience of mental health services at an appropriate level)
- Sound clinical judgement relevant to mental health and neurodevelopmental to ensure Healios’ credibility within the NHS
- Real passion for supporting people to improve their lives
- A desire to become part of a collaborative environment and share knowledge and learning for the benefit of all
- A curious mind-set that underpins your continuous drive to challenge the status quo for achieving better outcomes
- Well-developed skills in the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, complex, highly technical and/or clinically sensitive information to clients, their families, carer and other professional colleagues both within and outside the NHS
- Flexibility to support our mission of bringing healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere
- A commitment to ethical practice and adherence to the highest standards of safeguarding of adults/children
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fully personalised flexible benefits package
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible, home based role
- Company laptop, monitor and keyboard, plus an allowance to purchase additional equipment
- CPD/Growth day per year, plus personal development allowance to invest in your growth
- Bespoke Healios Training, including schedule of monthly CPD for clinicians
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check may also be required. You will be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.