1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
London - Hybrid (2 days per week in office)
Are you looking for a Senior Product Manager role that will allow you true full end to end product ownership? Can you plan, prioritise and deliver product roadmaps, ensuring buy-in at each step of the development process?If yes then we’d love to hear from you!
Goodlord digitalises the renting process for agents, landlords, and tenants. The platform streamlines everything from referencing right through to rent collection, making the process easier and more transparent for everyone.
What will I be doing?
- Have end to end ownership of the product area you’re in
- Take responsibility for building a product vision that aligns with our mission and company goals.
- Define and own the goals and OKS of your Product area
- Plan, prioritise and deliver product roadmaps, ensuring buy in at each step of the development process
- Own discovery, conducting market, competitor & user research, run customer interviews, surveys, usability testing
- Write user stories that are clear and succinct, ensuring our Development team understands what they need to do
- Lead kick offs, check-ins, workshops, retrospectives and a variety of other meetings with people across the business right up to the CEO.
- Following a personalised plan to grow as a Product Manager and help to continually improve how we ship product and the processes involved
- Thrive working in an agile environment, using Scrum or Kanban methodologies
What will I need to succeed?
You’ll have all the usual experience of stakeholder management, prioritisation skills etc but importantly, the Product Manager we need, will have direct experience in and can provide examples of:
- User Centricity: Helping stakeholders and team members to understand the needs of our users, whilst translating these needs into user stories that provide clarity. You’ve implemented different techniques to get to the core of a problem.
- Product Ownership: Owning the vision for your Product Area, setting goals, defining roadmaps for the short and long term, in alignment with company objectives. In addition, helping other Product Managers define their roadmaps.
- Delivery Bias: Delivering quality whilst demonstrating value to the user at a fast and regular pace and educating the business on the importance of getting software out the door. Spotting when others are not doing this and helping them improve to the required level.
- Results orientated: Ensuring the team, stakeholders and the wider business understand the expected outcome of any work being planned or delivered, what success looks like and how it is measured. Mentors colleagues to ensure they know how to plan and deliver in the best possible way using tools and techniques that are appropriate to them.
- Communication: Proactively communicate to the business, objectives, priorities, plans, issues, changes, progress etc. ensuring the message is delivered to the right people and the appropriate records are kept. Is confident of presenting to large audiences
- Analytics focused: Utilising quantitative and qualitative data to inform decision-making and uncover new product opportunities and defining metrics to track and measure customer and business benefit for new products and features
- You’ve got experience in the Lettings Industry or in a high growth Saas startup
- You’ve had experience working on third party integrations & API’s
- You’ve managed/coached/mentored Product Managers before.
- You’ve got experience working in a B2B or B2B2C environment
Why you’ll love being a Goodlordian
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too
💞 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
🌴Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge, and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
🤗Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
🤩 Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable, and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer**
**Strictly no agencies**