📍Based in our lovely Sheffield office in Kelham Island 3 days per week, the other 2 days are up to you!
- Vouch is a referencing company with a difference ✨
- 1 in 5 people in the UK rent, and we use the latest technology to provide a full reference in a user-friendly way, making it more efficient and less stressful for tenants ❤️
- At Vouch, you aren't defined by your job description, we encourage you to get involved with the different projects happening & make an impact. Whether it’s an idea on how to improve our services, or simply establishing a new office tradition – we want to hear it.
- You’ll be managing the referencing process for Letting Agents
- Which means, you’ll be working with and providing support to tenants, guarantors, employers, landlords and agents throughout the process - plenty of people to speak to!
- Once a reference is completed, you will make the decision on whether a tenant can be accepted to rent the property which is no small decision
What we need from you:
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- You are tech savvy and can quickly understand new systems and products
- You know how to strike the balance of being both personable and professional at all times
- You're decisive and comfortable making decisions
What's in it for you?
🌴 23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off!
🚀 Learning and Development budget via Learnably
✨ Pension scheme
And some other perks are:
💻 Flexible working & hybrid working
🐶 Dog friendly office with our most regular fluffy visitors Oscar and Bruno
🍿 Office snacks
🎉 We work hard but enjoy letting our hair down with plenty of team socials
🤗 Exposure to the Goodlord group and the opportunities to progress that come with that
Vouch wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
Unfortunately Sponsorship is not available for this role
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, you are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
Vouch is a Goodlord Group company.
We asked employees of Goodlord how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Goodlord
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I feel I have a brilliant balance between working hard and still enjoying my own time, without feeling stressed or worrying about work."
Anonymous Development Manager at Goodlord
More roles at Goodlord
- Junior Telesales Agent - Remote First (Sheffield Base Office)
- Junior Telesales Agent - Remote First (London Base Office)
- Sales Executive (Vouch)
- Customer Support Representative (Vouch)
- Telesales Agent - Remote First
- Telesales Agent - Remote First (Sheffield Base Office)
- Telesales Agent - Remote First (London Base Office)
- Collections Specialist
- Finance Assistant (Financial Support Team) - Hybrid Role