1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
📍 Remote working (UK only)
Goodlord’s mission is to provide the best renting experience in the world and we’re on the hunt for a Referencing Real Time Analyst
In this role, you’ll be responsible for real time monitoring of service levels and performance during the day to ensure effective management of the incoming phone, chat, and email volume. Proactively managing the contacts and queues to ensure service levels and business targets are met.
The day to day stuff:
Goodlord Referencing is a team that’s rapidly growing so what you’ll be up to will vary. The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with this (we’ll support you!). These are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
- Daily real-time monitoring of service levels for all queues (phone, chat, email).
- Oversee agent performance from all teams.
- Drive real-time adherence to expected capacity against actual performance to achieve service levels and efficiency metric goals.
- Communicate changes to incoming contact patterns.
- Real-time communication with OM/TL/Exec when changes need to be made.
- Update and send reports related to the performance of each site, including but not limited to shrinkage, occupancy, performance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure objectives are met.
- Review and manage the overtime & holiday schedules in line with resource and WFM tool.
- Operational ownership of the workflow management tool.
- Interprets and communicate data impacting the current Service level including shift in arrivals, schedules, productivity that could impact Service level and seller experience.
- Deliver root cause analysis to identify misses in SLA’s through deep dives of data
- Provide inputs on new metrics and tools
You should apply if you have:
- experience in a workflow management, real time analyst role
- experience in a contact centre environment
- strong numerical & analytical skills.
- knowledge of Vonage (Salesforce would be a bonus)
- experience working remotely
You are also:
- super organised and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- able to take the rough with the smooth and take people with you on that journey
- energetic, creative, curious and confident
- full of ideas, are not shy about expressing them and get excited about executing them
- able to work well under pressure with a positive attitude
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew generation rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all high growth companies it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with over 2500 happy customers and exciting new products. We have ambitious plans but with William Reeve at the helm alongside co-founder Tom Mundy and a brilliant team of over 300 talented Goodlordians we are confident we’ll achieve these.
Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect.
And this year we’re proud to have been recognised as a Great Place to work. No one likes a show off, but we can’t not shout about this. We’ve worked hard to make Goodlord great, and it’s important you know this isn’t just words on paper; Goodlordians have validated this which has led to us being accredited:
- 9th in Deloitte’s UK Technology Fast 50
- 10th Great Place to Work in the UK large-sized businesses
- 23rd Wellbeing Great Place to Work in the UK large-sized businesses
- Excellence in wellbeing for our dedication to goodlordian’s wellbeing
- Verified by Flexa as a Flexified employer - Top 100 for 2022
It’s an exciting time here at Goodlord. If you’re inspired by what we’re doing, are up for a challenge and share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING A GOODLORDIAN:
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. That’s why we have a team pot for training courses which your manager will be in charge of
🌴 Holiday: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their time off to enjoy the world, recharge and reboot. We offer 23 day plus UK Bank Holidays.
🤗 Supporting your family: we offer Referencing Goodlordians 6 weeks of fully-paid parental leave to look after their new arrivals, in addition to statutory parental leave
😍 Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us, if there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come join us!
Strictly NO agencies!
** Please note all offers will be subject to satisfactory reference checks and if you’ll be working with financial info we’ll also need to complete a customer and DBS check. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer.**