1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
ABOUT THE ROLE
📍 Hybrid working as standard, 2 days a week at our HQ in Spitalfields
✨ The core of your role will be working with Salesforce! This is a great opportunity if you'd like to grow and develop your Salesforce skills.
Goodlord’s mission is to provide the best renting experience in the world and we’re on the hunt for a Junior Operations Executive to help us achieve this.
No two days are ever the same at Goodlord so what you’ll be up to will vary. The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with this (we’ll support you!). But these are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
The day to day stuff:
- Using Salesforce (SFDC) to support business as usual
- New user & license setup across Salesforce, phone systems, and associated systems
- Using SFDC reporting, import wizard, data loader to query and manipulate data and keep our database updated and accurate as well as providing visibility to everyone from end users up to the executive team on team performance
- Responding to end user queries & ad hoc requests regarding Salesforce and associated systems
- Spotting and responding dynamically to new problems that arise in SFDC setup including flows, automated processes, validation rules, assignment rules
- Creating and maintaining dashboards and reports in Service and Sales cloud
You should apply if you have:
- You have experience with, or are keen to learn, CRM & communications tools including Salesforce (Service & Cloud), Vonage NewVoiceMedia & RingCentral
- You show initiative and have a positive, get stuff done attitude, and can maintain this under pressure
- You can retain information and are an adept note taker / step-by-step guide writer
- You have a brilliant command of English in both spoken and written communication
- You’re confident using spreadsheets and formulae
- You’re super organised and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- You can show empathy for your end-users - the customer facing teams - and recognise how you can assist with their day-to-days
- You’re confident following and improving processes, and could develop a process from scratch if necessary
- Change doesn’t faze you; you take the rough with the smooth
- You have a passion for learning
- You’re keen to work for a close, young company and what we’re doing here at Goodlord excites you!
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew generation rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all high growth companies it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with over 2500 happy customers and exciting new products. We have ambitious plans but with William Reeve at the helm alongside co-founder Tom Mundy and a brilliant team of over 200 talented Goodlordians we are confident we’ll achieve these.
Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect.
And in the last year we’re proud to have been recognised as a Great Place to work. No one likes a show off, but we can’t not shout about this. We’ve worked hard to make Goodlord great, and it’s important you know this isn’t just words on paper; Goodlordians have validated this which has led to us being accredited:
- 9th in Deloitte’s UK Technology Fast 50
- 10th Great Place to Work in the UK large-sized businesses
- 23rd Wellbeing Great Place to Work in the UK large-sized businesses
- Excellence in wellbeing for our dedication to goodlordian’s wellbeing
- Verified by Flexa as a Flexified employer - Top 100 for 2022
It’s an exciting time here at Goodlord. If you’re inspired by what we’re doing, are up for a challenge and share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING A GOODLORDIAN
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
- 🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too!
- 💞 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- 🌴 Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- 🤗 Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- 🤩 Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
Strictly NO agencies
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **