1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
ABOUT THE ROLE
📍Based circa 3 days a week at our HQ in East London!
Goodlord’s mission is to provide the best renting experience in the world and we’re on the hunt for a customer-centric and commercially astute individual to join our industry leading Customer Success Team within our Scaled Customer Success stream. This role would be ideal for you if you have experience within Customer Success and are looking to diversify your skillset.
This subteam is an integral part of our wider Customer Success team, looking after 600 of our customers and taking on a brand new 1-to-many approach. The role of a Scaled Customer Success Manager requires a more creative, dynamic and organised mindset than that of a typical CSM as we work in a highly varied and fast-paced environment. Relationship building and excellence in customer service remains at the forefront of what we do.
This part of the team was founded in 2020 to support Goodlord’s growth and is at the core of innovation in the Customer Success team, testing new ideas and building new lifecycles for our customers. The team is also responsible for the continued education of our customers and consulting on the industry and the tech - ensuring that all agencies maximise the value they get from Goodlord at scale.
Daily priorities can change quickly depending on customer needs and can range from developing an educational webinar, running an in-app engagement, consultation calls and more. To succeed in this role you will need to be data-driven, think strategically and be able to lead on day-to-day customer interactions.
THE DAY TO DAY:
The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with this (we’ll support you!). But these are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
- Working with and managing a large pool of accounts, who are changing the way they do business by using Goodlord’s products and services
- Using data and new tools to target and drive value with our customers from a range of different angles to target your approach to our customer base so that you continue to drive value
- Work closely with customers to understand how we can improve products.
- Stay on top of competitor and industry changes to ensure we stay ahead in an ever changing industry
- Working proactively on solving challenging external and internal issues to identify and implement creative solutions for our customers
- Work with customer sentiment metrics and directly with the customer to produce analysis on customer needs and uptake of products.
- Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our evolving product, ensuring feedback flows from Customer Success to the relevant business and product teams
- Working cross-functionally within the company to develop process and improve customer experience
- Collaborating with the sales and technology team members to design and implement new product features that reflect the voice of our customers
- Up-selling additional product features and longer contracts to existing clients
- Supporting internal team training to ensure we upskill together.
You should apply if:
- You are excited about a career in Customer Success and know what good customer service looks like
- You are data driven and want to try Customer Success from a new perspective and a 1-to-many approach
- You’re an outstanding relationship builder (and can evidence this) and can build rapport quickly
- You have worked in a Customer Success/ customer facing role in the past
- You’re super organised and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- Change doesn’t faze you; you take the rough with the smooth and take people with you on that journey
- You are energetic, creative, curious and confident
- You get on with everyone and anyone and adapt your style to communicate most effectively with them
- You are full of ideas, are not shy about expressing them and get excited about executing them
- You have a positive attitude, and work well under pressure
- What we’re doing here at Goodlord excites you!
And it would be super great if:
- You know what it’s like to work in a young company and love the energy (and sometimes chaos!)
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew generation rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all high growth companies it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with over 2500 happy customers and exciting new products. We have ambitious plans but with William Reeve at the helm alongside co-founder Tom Mundy and a brilliant team of over 250 talented Goodlordians we are confident we’ll achieve these.
Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect.
And in the past year we’re proud to have been recognised as a Great Place to work. No one likes a show off, but we can’t not shout about this. We’ve worked hard to make Goodlord great, and it’s important you know this isn’t just words on paper; Goodlordians have validated this which has led to us being accredited:
- 9th in Deloitte’s UK Technology Fast 50
- 10th Great Place to Work in the UK large-sized businesses 2022
- 23rd Wellbeing Great Place to Work in UK Large- sized businesses 2022
- 18th best workplace for Women in UK large-sized businesses 2022
- Excellence in wellbeing for our dedication to goodlordian’s wellbeing
- Verified by Flexa as a Flexified employer - Top 100 for 2022
WHY YOU'LL LOVE BEING A GOODLORDIAN
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
- 🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too!
- 💕 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- 🌴 Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge, and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- 🤗 Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- 🤩 Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable, and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **