London HQ 3 days per week, remote 2 days per week (or office if you prefer!)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Goodlord’s mission is to provide the best renting experience in the world and we’re on the hunt for a Finance Assistant (Finance Support), reporting to our Senior Finance Manager, to help us achieve this.
No two days are ever the same at Goodlord so what you’ll be up to will vary. The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with this (we’ll support you!). But these are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
The day to day stuff:
- Being the key touch point between the Goodlord Finance team and our customers
- Ensuring our customers can access the information they need in the quickest, easiest way possible
- Managing the Finance team’s inbound customer service channels
- This will involve answering all manner of customer finance queries by phone & email
- Liasing with other teams across Goodlord to resolve customer queries quickly & completely
- Keeping Customer Records up to date in our CRM & finance system
- Investigating and suggesting process improvement within the role
- Other ad hoc projects
You should apply if you:
- You have been doing similar work in a customer support environment
- Have strong numerical skills, being part of the finance team this will be essential
- Have excellent communication, both written and verbal skills
- You can build effective relationships with everyone - communicating to all stakeholders, internal & external
- You’re super organised and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- You’re proactive and diligent with a willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’, and the persistence to follow issues through to completion
- You’re constantly trying to improve things and confident to ask questions and deep dive
- Have a strong work ethic and are a self-starter
- You’re resilient to change, flexible and adaptable
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew generation rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all high growth companies it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with over 2500 happy customers and exciting new products. We have ambitious plans but with William Reeve at the helm alongside co-founder Tom Mundy and a brilliant team of over 300 talented Goodlordians we are confident we’ll achieve these.
Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect.
And we’re proud to have been recognised as a Great Place to work. No one likes a show off, but we can’t not shout about this. We’ve worked hard to make Goodlord great, and it’s important you know this isn’t just words on paper; Goodlordians have validated this which has led to us being accredited:
- 9th in Deloitte’s UK Technology Fast 50
- 10th Great Place to Work in the UK large-sized businesses 2022
- 23rd Wellbeing Great Place to Work in UK Large- sized businesses 2022
- 18th best workplace for Women in UK large-sized businesses 2022
- 13th best workplaces for Tech in UK large-sized businesses 2022
- Excellence in wellbeing for our dedication to goodlordian’s wellbeing
- Verified by Flexa as a Flexified employer - Top 100 for 2022
It’s an exciting time here at Goodlord. If you’re inspired by what we’re doing, are up for a challenge and share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING A GOODLORDIAN:
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
- 🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too!
- 💕 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- 🌴 Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge, and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- 🤗 Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- 🤩 Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable, and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check (including ID and DBS check) via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
We asked employees of Goodlord how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Goodlord
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I feel I have a brilliant balance between working hard and still enjoying my own time, without feeling stressed or worrying about work."
Anonymous Development Manager at Goodlord
More roles at Goodlord
- Junior Telesales Agent - Remote First (Sheffield Base Office)
- Junior Telesales Agent - Remote First (London Base Office)
- Sales Executive (Vouch)
- Customer Support Representative (Vouch)
- Telesales Agent - Remote First
- Telesales Agent - Remote First (Sheffield Base Office)
- Telesales Agent - Remote First (London Base Office)
- Collections Specialist