Fully flexible hours
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
The Community Engagement team at FourthRev is at an exciting point of growth and innovation, and we’re looking for an Online Events Coordinator to help us deliver maximum value to potential lends and learners.
In this role, you’ll deliver world-class events to our global community of digital professionals. You’ll get to work with a variety of university, tech and talent partners worldwide, while building a strong network with high-calibre experts and influencers.
You’ll work alongside our Community team to make sure our events experience consistently high quality and delivers value-adding learning and networking opportunities for our audience.
What your day to day will look like with us
Facilitation & Coordination:
- Run online and in-person events for our company and partner communities
- Work closely with our Community Engagement Manager to ensure we deliver the best attendee experiences across all events
- Book venues/suppliers ensuring all events are well-resourced and/or gifts are received and distributed
- Maintain event budgets and ensure proper post-event spend reporting
Project & Partner Management:
- Coordinate event content production, marketing and design efforts around event launches
- Source and secure high calibre speakers and sponsors that will resonate with our target audiences
- Develop project plans, workflows and timelines for each event
- Communicate to keep all stakeholders updated on event progress and manage project timelines in accordance with our OKRs and commitments
Reporting & Processes:
- Initiate the event retro process ensuring we capture learnings, update processes and report on events to internal stakeholders
- Anticipate and ensure compliance with health and safety obligations, and any GDPR/POPI requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed
Things you should be able to do really well.
- Proven ability to secure and work with high-quality speakers and partners
- Good knowledge of online conferencing and engagement tools and platforms e.g. Livestorm, Zoom, Crowdcast, Hopin.
- Experience working within a high growth startup/scale up is preferable
- Strong organisational skills and experience using project management tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- University degree in communications or marketing advantageous
- 3+ years experience in event production and project management for conferences and events (online/IRL/hybrid events) with a proven track record of success
- Project management certification (advantageous)
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!