Fully flexible hours
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
As the Marketing Operations Manager at FourthRev you play a key part in growing FourthRev internationally and building clarity for our marketing activity and strategy.
The Marketing Operations Manager is focused on the strategy, design, execution and operations of FourthRev’s marketing budgets and lead management processes and reporting and tracking performance in order to plan, report, and conduct analyses. The Marketing Operations Manager is agile and has a passion for data, metrics, and reporting as well as a fundamental understanding of marketing channel workings. The Marketing Operations Manager is also responsible for data management and storage in-line with data protection acts globally.
The Marketing Operations Manager is also responsible for enabling data to be shared securely with partners and ensure that no personal information is shared in the process, whereby enabling our global tech, employer and university partners to understand where the biggest areas of impact exists and how they can support us in our marketing, enrolments and learner support activities.
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for the Marketing tech stack and ensuring it is well maintained.
The Marketing Operations Manager also excels in operations that facilitate scalability, predictability, and efficiency of marketing. This is an engaging and hands-on role and the Marketing Operations Manager, therefore, is an individual who is highly capable of operating and excelling at the strategic and tactical levels.
Your role is focused on building out and improving our marketing financial reporting.
What you’d be tasked with doing
- Help maximise marketing spend by measuring return on investment
- Help to build forecasting processes and systems/reports to help predict marketing performance.
- Work closely with the head of marketing and head of finance to inform appropriate marketing budgets
- Marketing reporting and financial reporting (to include LTV, CAC, CPA at a presentation, programme and partner level)
- Building out reports that enable the team to make informed decisions based on spend and return
- Create actionable insights from reports to help guide our marketing strategy and execution
- Supporting the CRM Manager and others to ensure our data is well organised, secure and distributable to those that need it.
- Building out external reports for partners and making sure these reports are updated and secure
How this role moves the needle:
- Assist in decreasing CAC
- Empowering the team with accessible data
- Enabling our partners to focus on activity that matters
- Enable the team to project performance and match spend levels accordingly
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!