Fully flexible hours
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
As an industry expert, the facilitator will work in conjunction with a developed curriculum, designed by LSE, in collaboration with employers and tech companies to ensure that learners gain full understanding of course topics. They will bring the content to life through the sharing of extensive industry knowledge and experience, and bring real-life relevance to the subjects covered.
The facilitator will prepare and deliver weekly synchronous student classes masterclasses, and support social learning discussions by posting, moderating and responding to comments throughout the career accelerator, via the course online platform. You will additionally have the opportunity to support learners on a 1:1 basis with any curriculum questions or queries they may have.
They will guide, encourage, inspire and motivate learners throughout their journey, and be responsible for marking and the provision of constructive qualitative feedback on learner projects and assessments.
The ideal candidate will hold significant and current industry experience closely aligned to the subject areas, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to engage people across digital platforms. They will have prior experience delivering education to adult learners at professional or postgraduate level and be an evangelist for their business and sector, and ideally be a recognised leader within the data industry.
The facilitator will not only be passionate about the power of education, but keenly interested in the future of education and work, and have a deep want to be involved in supporting individuals to achieve the next goal in their career.
They will work collaboratively with the student success team to ensure learners remain engaged and aligned to their goals throughout the duration of the nine month programme.
What your day will look like
- Create and deliver engaging, authentic industry-leading classes aligned to their areas of deep expertise.
- Ensure learner understanding of the curriculum, course content and key concepts;
- Bring the content to life through a real-life relevance lens, to provide insight into business use cases, and the value and importance of the subject matter in business today.
- Support learners to complete project milestones;.
- Encourage and motivate learners throughout the course by guiding social learning discussions that drive learner engagement with specific concepts and business applications. Posting, moderating and responding to learner comments throughout the course.
- Deliver live sessions across numerous timezones.
- Provide feedback on learner project submissions.
- Grade learner project assessments in a timely manner.
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!