Fully flexible hours
As Form3 continue to grow, we are looking to add a Vendor Management Analyst to our team. This role would be perfect for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual looking to take their first steps in a career within Vendor Management / Procurement at an exciting FinTech scale-up.
Reporting to the Head of Vendor Management, you will work closely with internal stakeholders, as well as liaising regularly with external vendors. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of vendor relationships and managing of vendor inventory and associated vendor management artefacts.
- Assisting in the vendor assurance processes
- Reviewing contracts and staying up to date with contract renewals
- Supporting / Running Vendor meetings
- Providing support in negotiations and service renewals
- Setting up and running RFPs to a successful conclusion
- Reaching out to service owners and managing ticketing
- Creating and keeping Vendor Management / Procurement policies up to date
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a hard-working, switched-on and organised individual who loves a challenge and has great attention to detail. The successful candidate will need to feel confident representing Form3 to external vendors, as well as working closely with internal stakeholders (incl. senior management). Ideally, we are looking for someone who has 2-3 years’ experience working in a corporate or legal environment. That being said, if you can show experience in the below areas, we would be happy to consider your application:
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Work experience in a legal setting, ideally having worked with contracts
- Compliance/legal background would be an advantage
- A self-starter with initiative and the ability to make things happen
- Experience in using Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word
- Experience managing ticketing (with Fresh Service or similar) and procurement experience would be a bonus
- Ideally educated to degree level
We are able to accept applications from the UK only
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we’ve doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means. We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.