Fully flexible hours
A fast growing function at the centre of the company’s expansion tasked with driving brand awareness, demand generation and customer growth. The Marketing team is hands on and is very supportive of one another which enables a high quality output. Learning and career development is a big part of the team and innovative approaches are actively encouraged without a fear of failure.
As the US Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for driving brand awareness and demand generation activity delivering monthly MQLs and conversion rates to sales opportunities. You will be data-driven, proactive, energetic and a commercially minded Marketer with significant experience in a demand generation role.
You will partner with the US Customer Success team to align sales and marketing priorities and ensure consistency of brand and message. You are hungry to succeed and develop innovative ideas, while being a strong collaborator, communicator and have the ability to navigate across functions to deliver impactful results.
- Works with the US customer success, US product and Global Marketing teams to develop and execute specific go-to-market plans and drive US demand generation
- Develops and delivers a market intelligence program to feed into product development and new product launches. Presents updates and monthly market meetings with senior stakeholders
- Effectively manages the communication flow of campaign progress, Marketing results and feedback loop
- Marketing budget management and tracking
- Measures and reacts to success metrics, performs actionable analysis and makes data driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in B2B Marketing within the financial services, payments and/or software market
- Experience marketing to new customers in addition to developing and executing marketing plans for new markets
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and writing skills.
- Proven success in creating and executing on marketing plans that deliver results.
- Ability to enagage and leverage internal resources cross -functionally
- Experience using Salesforce and ideally Pardot
- 25 PTO days plus public federal holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- 401 (K)
- Dental, Health, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Primary caregiver leave
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We can hire in the following US states; NY, NJ, MA, CT, FL.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism, and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.