Fully flexible hours
Our awesome Finance Team, led by our amazing CFO, consists of experienced professionals, who together are responsible for the smooth running of the Finance function at Form3. They are a close-knit team with great experiences, connections and big ambitions!
The Treasury Manager will be the main point of contact for treasury matters across the organisation, including managing banking relations, responsibility for cash flow forecasting and reporting, liquidity management and maintaining and improving treasury operations.
- Controlling the operational cash management and cash forecasting
- Optimising surpluses across the Group
- Producing weekly Group cash flow forecasts to Management and development of a long-term capital management model
- Developing and monitoring Treasury operational policies
- Designing and implementing hedging strategies to mitigate financial risks
- Arranging the ongoing negotiation of all group debt and banking relationships
- Maintaining records regarding accounts, balances, foreign exchange, etc.
- Managing intercompany balances and settlements
- Produce and present management and investor reports
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA / AMCT
- Extensive treasury experience, preferably spanning front-, middle- and back-office.
- A highly pro-active and motivated individual, with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-cultural fintech environment
- Experience modelling debt facilities
- Experience modelling weighted average cost of capital
- Comprehensive understanding of Internal Rates of Return
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Primary caregiver leave
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.