Fully flexible hours
Our awesome Finance Team, led by our amazing CFO, consists of experienced professionals, who together are responsible for the smooth running of the Finance function at Form3. A close-knit team with great experiences, connections, and big ambitions!
The Tax Analyst will support the Tax Manager with all UK and International tax matters impacting the group. The role offers the opportunity for continued on-the-job development as the business grows and expands across new markets.
- Complete tax information requests to support with tax return preparation
- Work withing truly project based tax initiatives
- Regularly monitor new regulations, audit requests and general notices across our various tax jurisdictions
- Prepare VAT reconciliations as part of the month end process
- Prepare the R&D tax credit claim
- Support with employment tax related filings and reporting across multiple jurisdictions
- Ensure all tax payments are made on time
- Support with transfer pricing analysis
- Support with tax planning across multiple jurisdictions
- Maintain and update tax budget and forecasts
- Support with tax reporting and tax analysis for senior management
- Strong technical tax experience, gained within a tax department or financial accounting team
- CTA, ATT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or a relevant tax or accounting qualification preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Primary caregiver leave
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.