Fully flexible hours
An exciting opportunity to join Form3's expanding Product team, the backbone of our ground-breaking services. Working closely with our Software Engineers and Operation teams on a wide range of dynamic and challenging projects, you'll be involved in supporting our internal teams by providing systems to enable Form3 scaling.
As part of the R&D operations business line we help shape how our business balances its agility with scaling to propel Form3 to a new level of success. We measure this success on team morale, systems health and high performance across product and tech.
This is an exciting new position within our Product Ops Team which will see you apply your product experience to our rapidly growing business. We have ambitious goals to continue scaling our global and remote first organisation. Central to this strategy is investment in IT Operations to ensure all Form3 teams have what they need to deliver securely and efficiently. This role will help the team set the bar for what good looks like in provision of internal systems. You will own an ever-growing portfolio of internal systems that are crucial to support our organisation growth.
- Owning the strategy for an established and scaling systems portfolio, developing an understanding of each function needs with the technical realities of a rapidly evolving fintech scale up
- Developing long-term strategic partnerships with leaders in all Form3 functions
- Shaping, managing and communicating the IT Ops roadmap, identifying solutions, prioritising work and ensuring timely delivery
- Collaboratively with the IT Ops Lead to manage requirements, vendor selection, implementation and support strategy for the systems portfolio.
- Measuring impact, risk, and success with regards to internal systems and processes
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of Senior Product Management or Systems Management experience
Experience working in a startup/scaleup
- An analytical mindset and love for finding innovative solutions to complex problems
- Experience of implementing new digital solutions internally or client facing (ideally for HR, finance, customer success, service delivery, risk management)
- Deep understanding of process and how operation and support teams work
- Ability to manage relationships and collaborate with suppliers
- Strong product management, leadership, communication and collaborative skills, including the ability of building relationships in remote cross-functional teams
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Primary caregiver leave
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat. HIRING LOCATIONS
We are able to accept applications from the following countries; Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Romania & United Kingdom. ABOUT US We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments. EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.