Fully flexible hours
We are hiring for a Programme Manager to work within our product operations function. The role will support the product & engineering teams to ensure they meet deliverables in time and on budget to ensure that we successfully launch into innovative products. Our awesome Product Teams consists of experienced Programme/Project Managers, Product Managers, and Business Analysts who together are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTech’s and banks alike. These teams are self-governing, providing a genuine opportunity for a Programme Manager to work with their engineering teams and to leverage the latest tools, techniques, and methods – resulting in ground-breaking services for our customers.
- This is a brand-new role, reporting to the Head of Product Operations.
- The role will play a major part in the growth of the platform and the business.
- The role will involve working closely with stakeholders internally/externally and keeping an eye on everything that needs to be done to get us launched into new markets.
- Working in a scale up, fast paced agile environment,
RESPONSIBILITIES AND PROJECTS
- You will be working with Engineering and Product teams to deliver key technological capabilities for Form3 and our clients.
- Working with your delivery teams, you will be responsible for creating delivery plans, defining scope, monitoring, reporting, and driving execution against the plan.
- You will manage the delivery according to prioritisation to meet deadlines and will help monitor capacity across project streams.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience working on Payments related programmes/projects.
- Recent experience working in a start-up/scale-up or product/platform-based company.
- Knowledge around financial services and the US Market.
- Around 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in an agile ever-changing environment.
- Experience in presenting project reports and updates to stakeholders and customers in an insightful way.
- Someone who is a self-starter with good levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.