Fully flexible hours
Form3’s vision is to be the world’s most trusted provider of payment technology. We design, build and run the technology that powers the future of payments. The security team provides 24/7 global coverage of this platform to ensure our customer’s businesses and our platform remain safe. This team offers you the chance to not only work on some of the newest tech in the market but also learn and develop your own skill-set across the landscape that is Form3 Security.
At Form3 we are rapidly becoming an integral part of payments across the UK/EU, but we are not stopping there. As part of our continuous commitment to security we are enhancing our Security Operations function that will monitor and defend our expanding cloud-native environment. As the Head of Cloud Security Operations, you will be the main driving force behind the creation and expansion of this capability on both a technical and team front.
This uplift of the Security operations capability will be designed by you in collaboration with an established offensive and defensive engineering team. You will report directly to the CISO.
You will be tasked with building a global team that has the ability to monitor and protect 24/7. This will include selecting/building tools including SIEMs, EDR and collating Threat Intelligence sources, as well as working closely with the Information Security Officers and the entire InfoSec team to implement further changes.
Across your time here at Form3 you will be continuously leading and growing this operational arm, architecting not only the design of the system but also the team. You will be instrumental in driving the security posture of Form3 into new levels of maturity and ability across the globe.
The Security Operations team will work with the defensive engineering team to integrate appropriate monitoring. The approach within engineering is:
- Our Senior Engineering team select the best modern technology – multi-cloud, Kubernetes & more - see the form3.tech podcast!
- Strong Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Code emphasis
- Highly Collaborative Culture
- *nix based endpoints and cloud services
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
What we are hoping you’ll bring
- A vision for modern, cloud-native SOC with a preference for automation-driven operations and continual technology improvements
- Infectious enthusiasm, to grow and lead the SecOps team and drive a great culture as it grows
- The skills to represent our SecOps position to stakeholders and global customers
Experience that might help
- Creating a 24/7 SOC from the ground up
- Monitoring cloud-native (preferably multi-cloud) environments, including architecting and implementing capabilities within these environments
- Microservice architecture and distributed system security processes and best practices
- Creating effective relationships with vendors and suppliers, creating plans and onboarding the tools/services
- Promoting security awareness and cultural change with colleagues of varying technical understanding
- Running blue/purple team operations
- Recruiting a team including the following functions:
- Threat intelligence
- Recovery & remediation
- Root cause investigation
- Compliance management
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role.
We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
If at any point you would like to withdraw your consent, please email email@example.com. For more information please refer to our data protection privacy notice (link:https://www.form3.tech/legal/recruitment-data-policy).