Fully flexible hours
This role will be in the Executive Assistant Team within the Operations Function and will report into the Chief Operating Officer. You’ll be joining and leading our team of passionate Executive Assistants who meet regularly to knowledge share and work together on team objectives that help support the company strategy and mission to be the most trusted provider of payment technology.
We are looking for a pragmatic EA to support four of our Executive Management Team members and lead our EA Team. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up and help shape what being an exceptional EA means at Form3.
You’ll hold a range of responsibilities to ensure all is running smoothly for our Executives, responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Managing complex diaries for multiple stakeholders: Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Legal Officer.
- Co-ordinating Board meetings: ensure agendas are set in a timely manner, collate, and distribute papers, minute meetings, and follow up on actions.
- Co-ordinate internal governance: ensure agendas are set in a timely manner, collate and distribute papers, take and follow up on actions for our Operating & Finance Committee and Monthly Business Review meetings; as well as other ad-hoc meetings where needed.
- Set agendas and take and follow up on actions for the weekly Executive Management Team meetings.
- Event planning; arranging quarterly Executive Management Team offsites, as well as Functional team days.
- Leading the EA team; holding regular team meetings and setting quarterly goals for the team as part of the company’s Objective and Key Results (OKR) process, as well as usual line manager duties such as performance reviews.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The successful candidate will be representing Form3 and will need to demonstrate professionalism and excellent communication skills, whilst being highly organised. You’ll be working with experts in banking and technology and will need to feel confident in representing Form3 to external customers, meaning a strong commercial background and willingness to learn is key.
- Executive Assistant with 3+ years’ experience working closely with multiple C-Suite stakeholders.
- Experienced in organising and minuting governance meetings
- Managerial experience would be beneficial
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment, experience in a start-up/scale-up environment is a preference
- A self-starter with initiative and the ability to make things happen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the role, have flexible approach and be able to prioritise accordingly to ensure things are addressed in a timely and effective manner
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role.
We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
If at any point you would like to withdraw your consent, please email email@example.com. For more information please refer to our data protection privacy notice (link:https://www.form3.tech/legal/recruitment-data-policy).